“Yummo!”

OfKors Bakery
Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 25 Bakeries in Sarasota
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Friends stopped for treats and were super thrilled with out Bavarian rolls and muffuns.... yummy! And the staff were friendly, place was clean. If I lived near here, I would become a regular!

2  Thank 323AngelaR
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Do NOT go.
So it’s wedn night. Not busy at all but waited over 10 Min for 2 lattes ... waitress made sandwiches and was sweeping floor when we had to remind her of our orders. And then when it was made it was made wrong! Ok now seriously! Wtf! :/

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

This bakery is hands down the best in Sarasota! We visited in December and couldn’t wait to get back in January. We try to order something new each time-the flavor, freshness and variety are amazing. Every single associate encountered has been friendly, welcoming and prompt. The environment is relaxing and chill.

It annoys me to read poor reviews because our experience is the exact opposite-some people just can’t be pleased. These customers must really be grumps to not receive top notch service. And covid sure has brought out the worst in people.

We spend time there each day and we have witnessed nothing but happy customers and caring employees who take their time to answer our questions. And the food is yummy! My favorites are the fresh baked coffee cake and the creme brûlée. My husband enjoys their custom crepes and sandwiches. You don’t want to miss this bakery- you will come back time after time :)

1  Thank kevann0721
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I want to love this place. The food was great but the service was not. The girl behind the counter was literally the slowest person I have ever met! If we could take the amount of time for ordering and receiving our food (probably half an hour and we were first in line) out of the equation, I would probably have loved this place. Like I said, the food was delicious, they played Christian music and it was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

This was my first time visiting but it will not be the last. We were walking downtown and came across this bakery. The place is nice and the staff is very friendly but most importantly the food is great. Ordered a Madeline and it tasted like heaven on earth. Thank you

3  Thank Jeff G