“Delicious!”

Jalisco Mexican Grill
Ranked #419 of 1 153 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: We are a Mexican Restaurant that offers customized Service and high quality Mexican food. We are located in Sarasota, Florida. Our greatest priority are our customers and bringing them the best experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for dinner with the family. My teens had the puffy tacos, which were quite spicy and delicious. Hubby and I had the chimichanga ( his chicken, mine beef). They were both very flavorful. I have to say, the guac that came on our plates was the best I've ever had - we're planning on going back just to get it as an appetizer! Restaurant was super clean and everything from the chips and salsa to our entrees came out super fast and was very fresh. Our waiter was very attentive with drink refills etc. Prices were very reasonable and portions generous. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit. Mid afternoon lunch service very pleasant, atmosphere very comfortable. Had the Enchilada Special, excellent sauce and great flavor. Very enjoyable experience, will plan to stop by again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and wonderful tex/mex food. The chimichanga was really good and looks exactly like the picture when it comes to the table. They bring a bowl of chips with salsa and bean dip. We were not offered a refill of these although they were really good and there's always room for chips and salsa, right? I was a little disappointed that the sopapillas that we ordered didn't look like the fluffy donut ones in the picture, they were good but not what I thought we were going to get.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this new Mexican restaurant to see how it compares with our favorite that is 12 miles away.
It was OK. Sorry I can’t rave over it. Ambiance, so so. Distracting TVs are so unnecessary. We came for a dining experience and to chat, not watch the tube. I can stay home for that.
The servers were efficient but looked like an unhappy group.
Food was acceptable, love the black beandip. Burrito was decent, sides tasty.
However, I’ll drive the 12 miles for better.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely Mexican restaurant with nice dente and very clean. Ordered off the lunch menu bit portions were large and food was very good.