“You must try it!”

Old Florida Fish House & Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Old Florida Fish House, located in the heart of Seagrove Beach, Florida. First opening its doors in the summer of 2005, the Fish House is a family friendly restaurant that features daily seafood specials prepared by our executive chef, Paul Richards and some of the best sushi available on the Emerald Coast. A casual atmosphere, along with lakefront dining, is sure to provide you and your family with the perfect celebratory experience. Dinner and sushi start at 5 PM and no reservations are required or observed. We would also like to invite you to visit us at the Porch serving lunch daily. The newest addition to the Old Florida Fish House, the Porch is a beautiful full service bar built on a screened in porch right along Eastern Lake. The bar and tables are made from sinker cypress wood and offers guests a gorgeous view in a relaxed setting with plenty of big screen high definition televisions to watch the big game. The Porch is open every day of the week for lunch and dinner, starting at 11am. Old Florida Fish House is considered a hidden gem on 30A and graciously takes the crown as a favorite local's hot spot. With seating in the hundreds, celebrations are encouraged. Proudly featuring local live music and happy hour, Old Florida Fish House is a hidden gem and one you don't want to miss when you come visit South Walton! We look forward to having you soon!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and great service provided by Tommy! The Florida Reuben (grouper) sandwich was delicious, as well as the Snapper and Grits and fried shrimp. I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch and dinner. My husband and I visited 3 times within our 5 day stay.

Jill M, Owner at Old Florida Fish House & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are thrilled that you were so pleased that you spent 3 of your 5 days dining with us! Hope your vacation was the best and that you are able to return soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had the amazon roll and the black dragon roll. They were both deliCIOUS! My only regret is that I had to share because I couldn’t finish them by myself! The smoked tuna dip and the popcorn shrimp were also good appetizers. We got the sautéed steak bites too— I don’t care so much for goat cheese but everyone else was happy. I got the southbound greyhound to drink (vodka and grapefruit with lime) also good, but not my favorite. I can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our group of 12 was handled great by Savannah. Many options from bar to tables to booths and seating is spacious - not crowded. Nice outside waiting area if you have to wait. Especially like the "Small Plate offerings" like Mahi-Mahi on mixed vegetables. It's been here a long time so that says loads. And like most restaurants in the area it's pricey. But overall a good experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

From the drinks to the food to the service... everything was a 10!!! You definitely want to try this place out

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

While staying at Rosemary Beach, we drove down 30A to OFFH for dinner. While waiting for seat, bar was spacious and fast, and there were several games available outside for free (ping pong, cornhole, fuse ball, and more). Waiter was quick and friendly, food was awesome!! Best place we have visited all week!!