“Almost too many choices”

Love Boat Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Sanibel Island
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a hot day at the beach and we going to Jerry’s to pick a few things when we spotted the Love Boat. The family decided to go in an grab an ice cream. My wife and I hat traditional type ice cream in a cup. I had a coconut almond fudge flavor which was out of this world. My wife had a peanut butter flavor which she said was wonderful. My won had some type of special cone with sprinkles and ice cream. Check out the photo. It was really a masterpiece. My son also said his was wonderful. We will not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Best new place for ice cream on Sanibel Island. If there is a line it is cause it is worth it. Most choices be far. Huge portions also. Loved the state book sign in or leave a message section. Very fun and original thing too do. I never thought I would say this but Love Boat is better then Pinocchio’s.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Had a good visit here. Almost passed on it as the line was out the door. Nice outdoor mall setting with seating. Lots of parking.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I usually make a pilgrimage to Love Boat in Fort Myers. I was not aware they had a location on Sanibel. On a cool night the place was not too crowded. I went with my usually chocolate chip. I tried a taste of my wife's sugar and fat free maple walnut and it was surprisingly good. Go for the kids size unless you are starving.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Although we had to hunt for it we went back twice after we found it!!!! Delicious!!!! A myriad of flavors to choose from!!!!!