“First Time SAnibel Vacationing”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room Breakfast Bar
View
Boardwalk to Beach
Pool
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bchbumsin...
“First Time SAnibel Vacationing”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

As a first time vacationer to the island I didn't know what to expect. The property was very clean and ready for us when we arrived. RE/MAX of the Islands were very helpful. I encountered vehicle problems during my stay and needed to extend an extra day while vehicle was being repaired. Melissa worked hard and found a reasonable accomodation, price and location, for my family. I'm very grateful for all that she did to help me out during a very stressful situation. Who wants car problems while on vacation, but it couldn't happened in a better place. I will definitely be using them again when I come back later on in the year.

Thank You Melissa!!

The only criticism I have, and it's a minor one, is in the property description. It mentions there being a poolside bar service. We had to drive over to the main resort pool for that. Very minor and doesn't change my opinion about my experience in any way. 5-Star all the way around!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
William K
Pipe Creek, Texas
“Great location, great value, great stay!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Very comfortable and roomy condo with beach view and fantastic balcony facing pool, pond and beach. Traveled with friends and we had a great time. Clean, well appointed condo that was everything we had hoped for and more. Washer and dryer saved us time and money. The included beach chairs and towels were a bonus and much needed as I feel this is the best beach on the island. Would love to stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcony in front and ability to watch fireworks out the front
Liked least: Funny smell we never identified. Only notice when coming in from outside. Panels in bathroom pop up and down when opening door.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jul 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed the beach chairs and towels we provide in our condos. We would love to have you back! Please feel free to call our accommodations specialist for any assistance you need when the time comes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing