“Exceeded our expectations and then some!”
Newly renovated kitchen Lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Newly renovated kitchen
Lanai
Staircase to Roof top deck
Lagoon that surrounds club house and pool
table on roof top deck
Newly refurbished guest bedroom.
Newly refurbished dining room.
Entertainment Center
Newly refurbished master bedroom!
Kitchen
Master bedroom looks out onto the Gulf of Mexico!
New Master Bathroom Shower
Toilet Area and Vanity
View from Family Room toward Kitchen
View From Dining Room To Lanai and Beach Beyond
Master Shower
Sitting on Couch in Family Room Looking out over lanai onto Beach and Gulf of Mexico
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patty R
“Exceeded our expectations and then some!”
Reviewed 18 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We were the family that walked into our condo and ran from room to room, jumping up and down and hugging. C-22 exceeded our expectations and then some. The first thing we noticed was how beautifully decorated the condo was and the view - stunning. C-22 is bright and sunny and the furnishings & décor are top notch. The kitchen has been recently updated and has all the equipment you need to make a quick breakfast or a gourmet dinner. We often ate breakfast on the screened in lanai. Such a treat. This was our first time renting a condo as we have always stayed at hotels/resorts. I was hesitant at first, but now I am hooked condos, our experience was that good. I loved being able to come in at night and do things as a family instead of just "sitting" in my hotel room. We played cards, puzzles, games (which are all available in the condo). That said, the rooms are big enough that if you needed privacy you could retire to your room and watch TV, read, etc. Ken & Susan have stocked the condo with everything you need for the beach: chairs, books, sand toys, boogie boards. Once my grandson figured out how to boogie - we could not get him out of the water!
I would have to say the best part of the process was dealing with Ken & Susan. They are gracious owners and are helpful from the very beginning. Really, I don't know how the rental process could be better. They answered all my questions, sent me tips and responded promptly when I had questions.

If you are looking for a place to stay on Sanibel that will exceed your expectations then look no further then Pointe Santo C-22

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor/amenities of the condo and dealing with the owners
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Winchester, Virginia
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: NoSeeUm's
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We enjoyed having you and your family as guests! We hope you will return. We strive to be the best rental on the island.
Thank you again.
Springfield
Reviewed 2 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

2 Jul 2013
Thank you John for your kind words. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the condo and had a fabulous time in Sanibel. We look forward to your return. We strive to be the best condo rental on the island!
All the best,
Ohio
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
23 Jun 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We enjoyed having you as guests and look forward to your return visit. We try to be the nicest rental on the island.
All the best,
VA
Reviewed 19 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
19 May 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope you will return to be guests again. Our goal is to be the nicest condo on the island to visit.
Thank you again.
All the best
Renee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;