Review Highlights
Terrific!

This is by far the best Farmers Market I have visited. There are many vendors, and their displays... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
allen l
Nashville, Tennessee
Best Farmers Market

Sanibels farmers market is so Great!!! I can’t wait till it starts every year and I hate when it... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2018
cwwells
Fort Myers, Florida
via mobile

All reviews sunday morning guacamole baked goods fresh produce bagels prepared food great market fruits and veggies crab cakes friendly vendors dog treats pulled pork german food mini donuts free samples french bakery cut flowers
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I loved the variety of local produce. The best pineapple I have ever eaten. A great variety of soy candles, lotions and home fragrances in many sizes. Two bakery's were represented offering straight from heaven delights. Lots of both sweet and savory items to choose from. You could purchase lunch to go from a few vendors or eat as you shop. They had a plant and cut flowers stall. Beautiful flowers to dress up your home.
I will be returning .

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing farmer’s market. As a Sanibel resident the fall and spring are the times to go. During season it is way to crowded!!! Be prepared to hunt for a parking space.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We find the Sanibel Farmers market to be an enjoyable place to spend an hour or two on Sunday morning. The fruits and vegetables are fresh, the flowers reasonably priced and the specialty foods delicious. We especially like the almond croissants at the French bakery.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Best of Best market to visit, i love the guacamole dip from dynasty guacamole, i highly recommend to try they offer great service and products.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We enjoyed stopping here but didn't purchase anything; prices seemed really high. At home our farmer's market has corn for .25 an ear; here it was triple that price. I know it's an island, but we'll wait and buy at home. We didn't have a problem getting parking, but we got there pretty early.