“Excellent lunch!”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 241 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Cheddar's is the closest one to our house. Wish there was one in the Villages or Lady Lake by us. The food was excellent today and even though we went because of a discount, it was well worth the quality and value. Everything is homemade and from scratch. You can taste the difference. Portions are large. Our server was very aware of all his tables and kept checking back in timely manner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good and out quickly to feed a hungry toddler. Restaurant was clean, although restrooms smelled a little musty. There were changing stations available in both bathrooms...a plus for us! Tried the special watermelon margarita cocktail and it was very refreshing. We will return on our way back through the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife’s first time at a Cheddars. She had salmon with house salad and broccoli. I had grilled white fish with cheese broccoli and black beans.

The white fish was especially good. And the cheese broccoli was very satisfying. Cheddars always has cool, crisp salads, and the house salad was superb. My wife snarfed down every bite.

Worth the short wait for a clean and comfortable environment, friendly and fast service, good food, and great prices.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We dined at Cheddars for the first time and was impressed. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. I have to recommend the “painkiller” to drink, delicious! We had steak and ribs and were pleased with them. Steak on a bed of onions was wonderful. The restaurant was out of bacon. That would have been nice to know before ordering dishes containing bacon, such as cheese fries. I did have the broccoli and cheese casserole and I wasn’t impressed. I can not recommend that dish.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We stumbled upon Cheddars waiting for traffic to clear so we could get to the west coast of FL (home). Excellent! My husband had the Monte Cristo sandwich which was huge and he says it was the best one he's ever had. I ordered the chicken pot pie which was excellent in itself but it came with an awesome garden salad. Our waiter claimed he made it himself. If so, that was another one of his amazing attributes. If only this Cheddars wasn't almost 100 miles from home! We will be watching for others.