All reviews hydro massage room was clean cracker barrel across the street front desk massage chair highway for easy access night shift water pressure the breakfast area waffle maker included breakfast hotel is located great place to stay stayed here for one night non smoking hot breakfast recommend this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I highly recommend staying at Comfort Inn North Saint Petersburg Florida. The hotel staff was very helpful from the moment we checked in to our hotel. Nick was also very helpful giving me hand, when he noticed my hands were full and he took the time to help assist me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for several night and it was very clean! The front desk people are very helpful and weren’t rude! The pool was very nice and inviting ( we enjoyed the pool a lot of the time) we loved our stay and would recommend it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I typically don't give a review but I had to today. The hotel was CLEAN which was a plus to me. The staff was friendly from the front desk (especially Nick), the dining area staff, housekeeping staff their customer service was superb. I loved the hot breakfast, the massage chair, and the overall atmosphere!! Great staff!! All the way from Texas!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Hydro massage was complimentary and great! I would love to havr access to ome of these all the time! Front desk was very kind and helpful especially to our elderly client whom we were assisting in an estate clean out locally.Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel is not doing itself any favors by paying for reviews. If you concentrate on running a clean comfortable place and offer value, as many amenities as possible for a good price and good friendly service, the good reviews will come by themselves, and be trustworthy not payed for. Management previous response that they are offering “incentives” is extremely disingenuous. An incentive would be a verbal suggestion at check out that a review would be welcomed. A pay for play is payment

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
COMFORTSTPETE, General Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Starviagera,