“Anniversary Dinner with friends”
Review of Rococo Steak

Rococo Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Rococo Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 974 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 7th Street NE
Description: DELICIOUSLY DARING Rococo Steak’s Chef leads guests on a thrilling gastronomic adventure. His imaginative team offers a chic twist on classic steakhouse fare, showcasing the highest quality ingredients prepared in the most inspired way, from your first delectable bite to satisfying finish. VARIETAL VANITY Under the leadership of Wine Director Will Howard, the Rococo Steak wine cellar is one of the most celebrated in Tampa Bay. An impressive glass-enclosed, climate-controlled wine room houses the 3,500 bottles offered on our 650-label wine list—which four the last four years--was honored with the coveted Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence." In fact, Rococo Steak is the only fine dining establishment in St. Pete to receive the prestigious honor this past year.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Dinner was a special event that featured chateaubriand steak for both couples. The steak was prepared exactly as ordered and the sides complimented very well. Our wait staff was charming and the atmosphere romantic. Desert was complimentary lava cake enjoyed by all. Be prepared to pay as this is not your “average” steakhouse!

1  Thank karenf138

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I went here for my birthday with my fiancee and dad and at first the hostess sat us near a rowdy birthday party table, but there were very accommodating in changing our seats to a more intimate booth further away. This place is beautiful for drinks and dinner. I love how rustic and quaint it is.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Overall this was a good experience. As a forewarning, the food is very expensive. The food tastes pretty good. My table ordered several appetizers and side dishes and we passed many of them around. The Butcher's Block for $14 was way overpriced but some of the other ones were more reasonable. Many at my table ordered steaks and they looked a little undercooked for being medium. My wife ordered the lone hamburger and I ordered a tuna steak burger. The bottom of my bun was soggy upon arrival which was disappointing. I tried some of my wife's burger and it was actually pretty good. The french fries were perfect. We did not order any alcoholic drinks or wine but it looked like they had a very extensive list of options. Extensive and expensive! We do not dine like this very often so it is always a shock for us to see the price tag on some of the items.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with attentive staff. No less than 3 people checked with us to see how our dinner was and if we needed anything more. The food was delicious. All four of us got various steaks and all were cooked as ordered, which ranged from medium rare to well. Truly a nice splurge, but even knowing the price points in advance you still felt like maybe you were overpaying by about 15%. Regardless, I can still recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I was absolutely amazed with the level of class and proficiency with which my date and I were served at this restaurant!! The food was delicious the ambience is perfect and the service was spot on. Carly was our waitress and the knowledge and care that she had for every aspect of her service product was just exactly what we wanted and needed. I give this place ten thumbs up!