“Checked off the bucketlist”

C Ponies Beach Horses
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come ride majestic gypsy horses on the beach. Ride as dolphins swim by and even ride your horse while it swims.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Beautiful horses and wonderful staff. They made everything easy and enjoyable. Will definitely recommend this to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1 545)
All reviews
"great guide"
in 22 reviews
"great pictures"
in 11 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
in 9 reviews
"skyway bridge"
in 13 reviews
"sea life"
in 10 reviews

305 - 309 of 1 548 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a great time riding/swimming with the horses of C Ponies Beach Horses. Jenn and Kim were great guides. The horses were well behaved and a joy to ride. Would love to go back and do this again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our group ride with CPonies and our guide Ms. Caroline was exciting and awsome!! My daughter and I are experianced riders, but my fiancee and his two boys were a little skiddish at first. It has been a long time since my fiancee has been on a horse, and his two boys have never been on horses. Our guide Caroline gave them some quick but great step by step instructions before our ride. Our boys were amazed at the beautiful horses and had an amazing time swimming with them. I believe this will begin a love for horses with them. I would recommend CPonies to everyone looking for a wonderful equine experiance in Florida. Thank you CPonies!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My hubby drove me, my twin sister, brother and cousin to Bradenton Beach to ride their magnificent, beautiful horses on the beach. We are all older adults. This was something that was on my twin sister’s bucket list. I have done horseback beach rides before on many cruise excursions but this one topped it for sure!! This horseback beach ride was a one in a lifetime event!! Those horses are truly majestic looking and so gentle and loving. Our guide was awesome in leading and showing us how to have fun! The greatest part was when our horses were actually swimming. It was a “wow” moment... Definitely recommend this company!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My mom and I tried out C ponies today and had an amazing experience. We rode with Jenn who was a wonderful guide, she was informative and personable and really made the experience what it was. I highly recommend getting the picture package if you go, high quality photos and Jenn made sure she got many different angles and types of photos that we could choose from.