Review Highlights

from US$65,65
from US$21,95
from US$50,00
More Info
All reviews event space beautiful venue halloween party future events great event wedding reception valet parking st pete
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020

i love this place ! i have attended as a guest & i have performed there as an entertainer always polite courteous staff and a gorgeous venue i love how ther e is an outside & inside to it, plenty of space to move around & always clean! my choice to hold wedding reception or grand party!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

I attended a wedding at NOVA 535. Unfortunately, I switched shoes, and left a pair of my shoes at the venue. I googled NOVA 535, and sent them a text for assistance in locating my shoes. The process to pick up my shoes was easy and stress free. THANK YOU, and I really love your event space.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 9 June 2020

It is a super cool building with such an amazing courtyard full of bamboo trees. Plenty of parking spaces. People who work at events are always friendly.

Date of experience: February 2020
MichaelSNovilla, Owner at NOVA 535, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

We appreciate you and your kind words! Thanks!

Reviewed 6 May 2020

Cool venue out of the ordinary and always friendly, Novaween is by far one of the best Halloween parties in ST Petersburg.

Date of experience: October 2019
MichaelSNovilla, Owner at NOVA 535, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2020

Thank you so much!!
We'll see you back at NOVA 535 on Halloween night, October 31, 2020, for Novaween #14!

Reviewed 26 January 2020

We went here for a fantastic tango party that was open to the public. The venu is fantastic and spacious. Plenty of room to dance and we loved the tango performance the host arranged. I'll go back anytime, a great experience

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Skinnychef2014

Thank you "Skinnychef"!! We love hosting tango!