“Awesome Local Option! Dog Friendly!”
Review of Trip's Diner

Trip's Diner
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family Owned Diner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re looking for something that isn’t just another chain, Trip’s is a perfect option! They have a full menu that is sure to have something for everyone in your party!

We went specifically because we were looking for somewhere that we could bring our dog. She’s about 18 lbs so is smaller, but we saw several other dogs that were much larger and they still fit comfortably in the outside area!

We’ll definitely be back when we return to Saint Petersburg!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming down to this area for years and was looking for something different for dinner. We saw the reviews on here and figured we would check it out. We were so pleasantly surprised with how delicious our food was. We decided that we had to try some more so went back a few days later and the food was just as good. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took a 2 mile walk up from downtown St Pete’s to here seeking an authentic Diner breakfast (I’m from the U.K.)

Wasn’t disappointed, great service from the friendly Alicia and the big breakfast was certainly that! The pancake was so big it has to have a plate of its own!

Really enjoyable visit, make sure you go hungry as you’ll leave full!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We tried this place based on the ratings and were not disappointed. I am a snob when it comes to sausage gravy. I asked our waitress Mariah (by the way she is an awesome waitress) if I could sample the sausage gravy before ordering. She was very quick to accommodate. The sausage gravy was superb. It was thick and had just the right amount of sausage in it. I ordered it with some hash browns and bacon. The hash brown potatoes were seadoned and cooked perfectly. There was a little bit of onion mixed in and nits of crispy potatoes. I also ordered the bacon. It was thick, very meaty, not very greasy at all, and tasted delicious. My son is gluten free and they were able to make him a Cuban sandwich on gluten free bread. He absolutely loved it. We will be going back when we're in the area. Before we left, I asked the waitress for recommendations for local restaurants for dinner. Not only did she recommend a couple she also had another waitress come over and recommend gluten free options. I definitely recommend this diner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Le ve Trip’s for breakfast! I have a business networking meeting early and plan breakfast at Trip’s. Everything is so tasty, lots of coffee refills and plenty to fill my plate and my tummie!