“Outstanding Food & Service”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1 011 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were here for a mini vacation, and the clerk at our hotel and several guests that had dined here said this was the best restaurant for fine Italian food. Be sure to make a reservation this place was full on a weeknight. We started with an app of stuffed mushrooms which were huge and came with 6. For dinner we had the Veal Piccata, and the Saltinbocca Cosa Nostra. Both dishes were outstanding. Along with a nice bottle of Classico Chianti. For desert I recomend the Tiramisu and the Chocolate Cake. Also our server Stuart went above and beyond with his service. Kudos to him and the entire staff. The next time we are in the area we will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was in St. Petersburg for a conference, staying at The Vinoy. We had a large group of people (around 20). The service was excellent and the food was even better. We followed everyone's suggestion and ordered the Bada Bing as an appetizer for everyone. Even with all of the hype, I was still amazed at just how perfectly flavorful this dish is!!! The owner (I think) prepared it table side and explained what he was doing throughout the entire process. You could definitely tell how much pride he takes in his work! The Bada Bing was so fantastic, that a few of us ordered it as our main entree. I had the Spaghettini Meatballs and they were awesome! The meatballs are about the size of a baseball! Two of the guys in our group ordered extra meat balls and had to give them away because they were so full. The wait staff was also excellent. If I'm ever in the area again, this will be my first choice of dining. Well done Grazzi!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Good food, good friends! Had the Bada Bing pasta and can't wait to have it again. The flames tableside are really exciting too!

Check for nights when they have wine specials, this is our favorite italian restaurant in St. Pete.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We visited during Pride Fest and our waiter, Tom, was outstanding! He fully explained every ingredient in the dishes we asked about for our picky eater and our vegetarian. He was kind and you can really tell that he loves his job and takes pride in his work. If you are visiting then request Tom! He’s wonderful and made our visit a great one!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I will start by saying my son loves this place and talked it up so much my expectations were high. He knows my love for authentic Italian and he was excited to take me for lunch on my last visit to area.

My 2 adult kids each had pesto penne and loved it. My husband had the steak burger and he said it was very tasty.

My order:
I ordered the Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti.

PRO The chicken portion was very big, with melted cheese that was very good.

CON
My chicken was burnt on edges and those being your first bites disappointed me
This meal was served with spaghetti and when eating I found the sauce to be watery.

The place is clean and a previous reviewer noted service was slow I defend that as this is not a fast food restaurant. If your in a hurry you might wait till you can slow down and enjoy a meal to visit

So 4 stars due to my meal but overall nice. I’d give it a second try