“Cute store”

Addicted to the Bean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location. Prices were high for ice creams and baked goods- did not try the drinks, personnel were very nice.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great find near our vacation rental. Fun little shop in the Boardwalk. Discovered a flavour of ice cream we had never seen. Sorry I can't remember what it was called but there was caramel and chunks of cheese cake in it. Good thing we didn't discover this place at the beginning of our holidays! Coffee was good too.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

When I saw it,I could not resist...the pistachio gelato in a crunchy, sweet waffle cone. It was so good, I wanted even more, so I came back the next night for an additional treat. I thought that maybe i shouldn't treat myself on back to back nights, but while waiting for my turn, two other customers were getting their second order on the same night. It was so good that they had to have more right then. I got a great recommendation for a coffee treat from Stephanie, who offered her expertise on the additional tasty temptations exhibited in the front of the display case. Pies, donuts, and pastries of all kinds to satisfy your culinary curiosities. Awesome apple pastry, based on Stephanie's suggestion.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was in the area looking for coffee and was very happy to find this cafe. In addition to a brewed coffee, I had a yogurt and was able to purchase a bar for later. Folks were receiving their breakfast sandwiches as I was sitting down and they looked so good, I almost regretted getting just yogurt. I will stop here again when in the area.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Although there's nothing visual that stands out about this strip-mall shop, it's a terrific addition to the neighborhood. Coffee choices are abundant and flavorful, and if I recall, there are a few pasty options and side dishes. Truly, I only remember that they wouldn't accept their own direct mail offer, for free coffee, when I had ordered a cappuccino. Same thing to me. My mistake.