“Horrible Beef Wellington”
Review of Parkshore Grill

Parkshore Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Parkshore Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American restaurant focusing on the finest ingredients. Proteins are free range, natural, free of GMOs and antibiotics. Seafood is sustainably caught or farmed. Located on Beach Drive across the street from Straub Park overlooking the Vinoy Yacht Basin.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sometimes you should not listen to the waiter! My wife is a big fan of Beef Wellington
and has enjoyed it at many different restaurants in various locations. This is by
far the worst we have ever had. It cam mushy and raw with little flavor. We both sent it
back and when the "Manager" returned it, the same pieces were cooked nicely in some areas and overcooked in others- including the pastry. Overall, it made me question the
quality control and freshness of the food. Very disappointed and would not return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 262)

4 - 8 of 1 262 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Look no further for the perfect lunch spot. The waitstaff was very attentive and kind. My husband had a burger and fries which came out exactly as he asked. I had the crab and avocado salad which was absolutely delicious. I did think it was a full salad and it was more a stack. So I asked for a side of mixed greens and the waiter brought me a beautiful plate of freshly dressed and seasoned greens. This made my salad more or an actual meal and I was completely satisfied and full after. I would definitely go back and order the same exact thing. My son got the Mac and cheese off the kids meal and that easily could have been an adults side or small meal. It was delicious and had a crispy cheesy topping. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The prices are absolutely reasonable considering how fresh their menu is and it’s proximity to the waterfront.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dined her for lunch. Beautiful atmosphere, open and inviting. Food was delicious and our server was great... taking his time with making suggestions and walking us through the menu. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a nice lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was walking around downtown when someone told us to come here after we told them about our awful experience at another restaurant. I’m so happy they did because my boyfriends birthday turned out to be amazing. Our server Laura was awesome. She knew the menu like the back of her hand and gave us great recommendations. The food speaks for itself. It was magnificent. Best chef in st Pete!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was wonderful. The service perfect. The food tasty and plentiful. Reasonably priced as well. Perfect lunch option!