“Well Worth Using”

Got a photo?
Add it.
SuperShuttle
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have been using the Supper Shuttle for years. This one was one of the best we have ever used. They have share rides or you can get a van just for you. Which takes you right to your destination. We booked a round trip from the airport to our hotel, and going both directions we had two great drivers We highly recommend you try them.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service. The driver was prompt and friendly. I had no problems whatsoever. I also received text messages when the shuttle would be arriving and the number on the shuttle, etc. Very professional, highly recommended!!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Reliable, prompt, communicate well. Received a text when I arrived. Indicated which shuttle (#) I was on. Shuttle came by and picked me up. Booked on line. Great customer service. Would recommend.

1  Thank A I