“Some of their recipes are REALLY good”
Review of Selene Restaurant - CLOSED

Selene Restaurant
Description: We will be temporarily closed from April 15th until further notice due to mandatory renovations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I liked the salmon tartare w/mashed avocado, dill, and possibly mayo. I loved the lemon meringue pie. I didn't care for the Greek spreads.

Very friendly owner; same owner as Skidder's Restaurant, which is great for breakfast.
Very welcoming establishment with great service.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

So there is plenty of parking available.. which is rare for St Pete beach area. Plus there is sufficient seating available.
I think the menu is too extensive. In general the food lacked flavor and it seemed like they were in extreme hurry to take the order, brought out the food prior to getting the drinks.
It is just an average place.. nothing to rave about.
Why would you start cleaning out table if people are not done with their food?

2  Thank FoodIQ
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today Thursday April 26, sign on the door states "We will be closed as of April 15 until further notice, for mandatory renovations.

Who puts up a sign like that? Most places especially if this is true would put up at reopen date.

I don't believe this I think it's a lie

7  Thank deeb898
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were down in St. Pete Beach for a family wedding. Had dinner here, the service was wonderful!

Food was very good. The Greek Salad is so good, very big and I had a special ravioli which was delicious.

Definitely would go back!

1  Thank cbarbiere113
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Nice restaurant with a Mediterranean style menu. Eating outside adds to the experience. Excellent steaks and easy parking.