“Great experience”

Swim with the Fishes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to "Swim with the Fishes." Swim with over 30 species of fish in a 33,500-gallon aquarium tank located in RumFish Grill in front of Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort. Experience what it's like to swim with grouper, green moray eel, tarpon, snook and many other Florida indigenous species!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very interesting tour and snorkeling! They start by talking about some of the fish on site and how they maintain the tanks. It was nice to see that they have a marine biology team on site. Ginny (marine biologist) gave a lot of detail on the care of the fish and the tanks. Sophie was a great tour guide and took the time to go back into the restaurant and take pictures of our family while we were in the tank. Very cool experience.

All reviews
"marine biologist"
"cool experience"
"super informative"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I took the tour of the behind the senes of the aquarium operations while my son “Swam with fishes”. It was fantastic to see such a colossal operation and the tank was beautiful.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time. My nephew is about 10. Three of us went. My mom came. I didn’t expect the tour before hand and it was great. Very informative about the tanks and fish. We floated with the fishes and we could have stayed there all day. Thanks so much for the great experience!!!!!! My husband and I will be back. I strongly suggest checking this out. What an experience!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My husband and I shared paella for lunch sitting by the fish tank. Loved the ambiance as well as the food.

1  Thank rruthardt