“Very friendly service and huge portions”

Skidder's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Enjoyed my bagel and lox platter, which I ordered with added cucumber slices.
Their serving sizes are really huge.
Their fresh cut fruit cup was delicious.

Don't miss the two beautiful murals painted onto the exterior of the building.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 808)

79 - 83 of 2 809 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wow, the food was really tasty and affordable. Less than $100 for 5 adults. And the menu was broad. Shrimp, rack of lamb, burger, pasta...

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Have done take out from here, orders are usually inaccurate and I don't find out until I get home~flavors are good. Have received varying portion sizes on same order. Gyros have been sent without tsaki sauce, spanikopita have been sent with burnt crusts.
While waiting for food orders, there appear to be regulars and servers seem attentive. Maybe eating in is better than take out? It's a shame as the options for Greek food on the beach are limited. It's just a lot to pay for sub-standard food. Same family owns a newer restaurant, my experiences here have kept me from trying the new place.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the tradewinds island grand this past weekend. AND this wonderful concierge person told me about Skidders. So we checked it out. Wow what a nice place. Very family friendly!! Tables are super comfortable. Food was plenty for the price. My family of 4 ate an amazing breakfast for about $45 with tip 20%. Our server was great. Now the food: I had the Mexican omelette. It was fantastic. Hit the spot. DH and DD has corned beef hash with eggs and home fries. It was a good hash. DS had grits with cheese and bacon. All delicious!! I am definitely going back to Skidders next time I'm in St. Pete.. The menu had a ton of selections. If your on a budget you can have all your meals here at a good price and great flavor.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We ate at Skidder's three times during our stay. This is a good family restaurant with good food at reasonable prices. Breakfast is very good with a good variety. When we go back to St Pete we will eat here again.