“Delicious Food, Big Portions!”
Review of Rick's Reef

Rick's Reef
Ranked #37 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Casual Dining restaurant with a focus on fresh ingredients located on St. Pete Beach. Serving BREAKFAST, lunch, dinner and late night. Plenty of outdoor seating on the patio, and indoor seating, air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Serving fresh seafood, and home-made chicken, pork and beef selections, all prepared fresh, by hand, specifically for you. Sauces, vegetables and mixed dishes prepared daily, in-house, and always from fresh ingredients. The friendly staff, and regular local crowd, make it a fun place to hang out. With a full-service bar, and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating at the bar, there is something for everyone. The restaurant is family friendly, and dogs are welcome in the outdoor seating area.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved the food here. My boyfriend and I shared the Grouper Tacos and Sweet Potato Fries as they serve big portions. You don't go home hungry. We sat at the bar and the bartender was really nice to chat with. I highly recommend this place!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 541)

49 - 53 of 1 541 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Truly awesome food. Very casual place. We were genuinely surprised how good the food was! Everything was very fresh with large portions.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have gone to Rick's Reef several times in the past and always waited long for food, but knew that because everything is made fresh. In the past, the food was worth the wait. I haven't been there in over a year and went back for lunch last week. The food took forever.... longer than I remember waiting in the past and it wasn't good at all. I was actually really very surprised. The waiter told us that there are new owners??? I am not sure if that is true or not because I didn't see a sign and it has been a while since I have been there. I hope it was just an off day because I really did enjoy this place in the past. I will likely try it at least one more time before cross it off of my list.

1  Thank Riggzy02
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My significant other and I were looking for some place different last Friday night and this turned out to be a hidden jem. Great seafood food and local patron style bar and grill.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Food was reasonable priced but it was cold.
Others in the group enjoyed their meals.
Cheap eats for sure.