“Why eat anywhere else? Food and service are SO GOOD”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and a Sunday brunch buffet AND a menu. Chill offers live music Tues thru Sunday 7 pm 11. Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. At dinner we offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Still my favorite restaurant in St Pete's Beach. I'm not sure why anyone eats anywhere else. I find the food so far superior to other restaurants. On our 4-day vacation, we basically ate all our meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at Chill.

It was a pleasure meeting Gilbert, the breakfast server. Gilbert came to the US from Siberia, yet managed to bring a delightful warmth with him to St Pete's Beach. I enjoyed his menu recommendations and his superior service. He's one of the best servers I've ever had ANYWHERE.

My breakfast favorites are the smoked salmon avocado toast (it's not lox) served with cherry tomatoes and mesclum, and the bananas foster French toast. Chill has delicious sweet fresh strawberries and mixed cut fresh fruit, which I ordered on the side. All their ingredients seem very high quality.

My favorite lunch item is the chickpea Buddha bowl (spiced toasted chickpeas, finely diced seasoned roasted yams and butternut squash, sauteed red onions, and delicious quinoa) which is supposed to come over a bed of Kale, but I prefer it over spinach leaves. The Kale leaves were VERY tasty but I didn't have the patience to do the amount of chewing required. Oh, and the bowl is topped with the most delicious sweet tahini-based sauce. I will miss that sauce until I return to Chill.

It was great seeing, once again, weekend host Spencer, who, incredibly, remembered, from our vacation three months earlier, which table we liked. I can't wait to return to Chill to experience their superior food, beverages, service, ambience and live music.

1  Thank Cynthia F
Write a ReviewReviews (1 037)

4 - 8 of 1 037 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food, the vibe, everything about this restaurant is amazing. Alexa went above and beyond to take care of a group of ten of us! We loved it so much we went to brunch there the day after dinner! We were so impressed with the menu. Hands down, best service I’ve had in a very long time. Will definitely be back to see Alexa!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

4 of us went for Sunday brunch. The main reason we wanted the brunch was for the smoked salmon. It was an hour before the brunch would close and there was no smoked salmon, but no offer of reduced brunch, so 2 of us ordered from the menu. We both wanted the Salmon blue cheese salad - I wanted my salad as listed on the menu, my friend wanted feta cheese, not blue cheese & was told not a problem Fairly slow delivery and both salads were delivered w/ feta cheese. Okay, I kept mine but did tell the waitress of the error and blue cheese was delivered. My friend's Salmon was completely raw, it was returned. 2nd salad Salmon was completely raw, returned. 3rd salad delivered w/ cooked salmon but blue cheese. Whew, what a mess ! We won't be returning.

Ruthie B, Owner at Chill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

This is a duplicate review. I have reached out to Sam and expressed my sincerest apologies for your experience. Sounds like an awful day for Chill. We truly strive to be excellent each day, each table and with each shift. Obviously a few Sundays ago we fell very short of our expectations. I am sorry and we are solving our issues. As I explained to Sam we have been down our head breakfast cook for nearly 6 weeks. He is set to return this Friday. I can assure you that if you decided to change your mind and come back you will have a very different experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Took my girlfriend out for her 18th birthday at Chill. She’s vegan and Chill seemed to be the right restaurant for her. She had butternut squash with flourless fudge cake for dessert. Our server Michelle brought it out with a candle, awesome service!! Oh and my fish tacos were great too! Will probably Chill again :)

Thank you Brian. I am so glad you joined us & Michelle took such good care of you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upscale cuisine served in a friendly casual environment. That is why you will find me there everyday! Breakfast and lunch served until 3pm. Sunday buffet overflowing with all goodies. Psssst. They now feature homemade cheesecake that is the best I have ever had. Ruthie and Steve will make any visit special! Why would I ever go anywhere else?????

Thank you so much!!!