“Time to Relax”
other traveller has booked this property
One of the many beautiful sunrises over the bay
Pool area Sunrise front of building
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool area
Sunrise front of building
Tradewinds instructor showing how it is done
Pool view at night
Always beautiful views, even at night
Kitchen area
Living room
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
2nd bedroom
Manatee in our bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lunenburg, Canada
“Time to Relax”
Reviewed 3 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

A family of 4, needing to recuperate from a week in Orlando. This place was just the ticket. Great location, good space, and efficient service. We thoroughly enjoyed our days here.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location; sunrise views; tranquility
Liked least: Busy street outside, but does not affect tranquility of accommodations
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
CathyB101...
Mt Pearl NL Canada
“Wonderful place, can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Had 3 glorious weeks, didn't even visit the beach. So peaceful, on the waterways, manatees, herons, dolphins. Great time with other guests. Very centrally located as we didn't drive, walking distance to supermarket, liquor store and loads of restaurants, check out Skidders!
Booked for next year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Jim S
Lexington, Kentucky
“A-One amenities couldn't ask for anything better.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We found the condo very clean and quiet from street noises . Everything needed from cooking utensils to paper and cleaning supplies were supplied. Family - friendly shopping
and restaurants close by. We enjoyed fishing in the bay behind condo. The only negative would be not backing up to beach but it was only a short walk across street to beach.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bay view from padio.
Liked least: Not facing the beach
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
wmabaron
Maryland
“A Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We were booked at a hotel on the beach and I started getting bad vibes about the property. We were traveling with our two daughters and our 10 month old grandson and I was starting to feel like the hotel was going to be party central... not what we were looking for this trip. So a week before our departure I started looking for vacation rentals, and wasn't holding out much hope at such a late date. The Sunrise popped up and I sent a request. Couldn't believe it was available!

The condo (#205) is a two bedroom with a pool & intercostal view. The condo is nicely decorated and in good repair, the bedrooms and bathrooms were good sized and the living space was more than adequate for our needs. The kitchen came fully stocked with all we could need we added food and drink and we were set (the grocery store is right down the street). It's centrally located on the beach and most importantly very clean! Our reservation came with the use of some of the amenities at the Trade Winds resort accross the street including their many pools and beach cabanas. The staff was extremely helpful, professional and nice and the people staying were mostly families and couples and all we talked with were friendly many were repeat resort guests.

The property itself was kept nicely. The pool is a little small feeling when there are a bunch of people in it. I do wish more guests paid attention to the pool hours, as we did have a couple of nights when it was difficult getting to sleep late at night with kids swimming and screaming and their parents "hanging out"... but all in all the pool itself is clean and well maintained and the deck, furnitue and the hot tub are in good repair and comfortable. There are even a couple of gas grills in the pool area for guest's use which was a nice advantage.

We paid the same amount of money as we would have for the hotel suite.. this is by far the better choice! It was a fantastic experiance, my family had a blast and already wants to plan our next trip there. I can't believe how lucky we were to have found this place. This was the best decision we made and we will be back for sure!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Rapid City, South Dakota
“relaxing get away!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

When I checked in, the office staff didn't really offer any information about the grounds, but did answer questions if I specifically asked about something. I think It would have been nice to have been told the wifi password and where the shuffleboard equipment was kept in advance. By the time we thought to ask about these things the office was closed. We stayed in unit 405. I wouldn't describe it as "luxurious", but It was remodeled, clean, and had all the basic comforts for me and my two teenage boys. We loved the balcony overlooking the pool and bay. I even spotted a manatee one evening! The pool was nice and other than the fourth of July weekend is wasn't overly crowded. I was always able to find a pool chair to sit in. There was some traffic noise from the street side of the condo, but I think you would have this anywhere you stayed in St. Pete. It was a very quick walk to the beach (Just across the street and then through the tradewinds parking lot), we were able to use the beach cabanas at the Tradewinds even during the holiday weekend. There were adequate towels for the beach and pool and the washer and dryer came in very handy. (I overpacked - a couple of pairs of shorts and t-shirts plus a bathing suit was about all I used). The grocery store is too far to walk with more than a couple of bags of groceries. I tried to use free beach rides, but I waited 40 mins and then was told I should just call a cab. The person on the phone was not courteous. Bats Taxi cost under $5.00 to bring me back to the sunrise. They were there in a matter of minutes and the driver was very helpful and helped load my groceries. I did not try to take the trolley (which is really just a city bus) because the schedule did not seem conducive to the things we wanted to do. I ended up renting a car for 2 days so that we could check out some of the other beaches and see the florida aquarium in Tampa (we loved it! especially feeding the sting rays!). Dollar rent a car was only $30/day with a AAA discount. Most of the restauraunts we went to were very good but a little pricey. Crabby Bills was our favorite for seafood. I do not recommend the poolside restaurant at the Trade Winds. The service was extremely slow, the food was way overpriced, the portions very small, and the food was not good. I'm glad I decided to rent a condo with a kitchen instead of a hotel. We saved a lot of money eating some of our meals in. We used the grills by the pool a couple of times. We did find a soft cooler in the closet so we could pack some sandwiches and drinks to the beach, but it was pretty beat up and the lining was cracked. It leaked everywhere. I'd suggest bringing your own. FYI - if you are wanting to rent wave runners (they are a blast!) drive 7 miles to Johns pass. The cost was only $70 for an hour while at St. Pete beach they were $60 for a half hour. There was great shopping there too!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool and balcony
Liked least: The elevator was really hot
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing