“Best spot on the Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
A nightly phenomenon
Unit #502 Top Floor, Full Western exposure! Large Balcony. Sliding doors from Living Room & Bedroom Perfect!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Perfect!!
Smart TV with FREE Netflix
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom....what a View!
Master BR with view of Master Bath (1 of 2 Full Baths)
Master Bath...1 or 2 Full Baths
Second Queen Bed includes Smart TV with FREE Netflix
Washer and Dryer
Enjoy breakfast watching Dolphins Play...or cocktails watching majestic sunsets!
View from large Patio looking North
View from large Patio looking South
View from Living Room
Jump right in!
Large heated pool and Jacuzzi, Gulf of Mexico in background. (picture not taken from my condo)
Utility closet showing lightweight but heavy duty beach chairs and beach umbrella and more.
View of second utility closet
We even have a crockpot for you!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Buckeye, Arizona
“Best spot on the Beach”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This location on St Pete beach is absolutely perfect! I've stayed at a few other locations on the beach in the past but this unit being in a modern building on the 5th floor in the center of the beach is fantastic & the view can't be beat. With the restaurants bars with nightly entertainment, I never had to leave the beach. It ended up being a waste for me to rent a car. I never used it! Plus anyway there's trolley service that takes you miles up & down Gulf Blvd if you need to travel beyond walking distance. Chris (the owner) lives right down the street & was glad to assist with any needs or questions I had. I'm already planning my return stay. Hopefully for longer! Thanks Chris!

28 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for your return reservation and for taking the time to write such a nice review. I appreciate both very much!
I agree with you totally about not really needing a car if you are a beach person. While there is so much to do and see within a 1 hour drive radius (sporting events, theme parks, museums, concert venues etc) everything on the beach is within walking distance...grocery store, retail shops, ice cream, wide selection of restaurants, boat rentals etc etc. St. Pete Beach is a true Paradise.
Looking forward to your return.
romur4
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“...an ultimately pleasurable and breathtaking gulf front experience!”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo is located on the fifth floor of a small, very clean and well-maintained building (including the entire pool area). Not only does it offer a beautiful, private balcony which overlooks a quiet section of St Pete Beach but also offers spectacular and expansive views of the Gulf accompanied by its gorgeous sunsets. Restaurants, shopping, activities and attractions for adults and children alike are plentiful within a very manageable radius...everything you would desire is all right there within a few miles. What impressed me the most is that Chris, the owner, takes incredible pride in his immaculate property...this is immediately reflected in his furnishings and attention to details with regard to decor, plush bathroom/bedroom linens, kitchen utensils and cookware, beach furniture and much more! He welcomes his guests with charm and graciousness and makes himself readily accessible to accommodate them for the duration in any way necessary. Just walking through the door of this condo invokes instant comfort and relaxation. I have spent four years vacationing at this location and very much look forward to a fifth...it has become my home away from home! Two thumbs up, for sure!!!

27 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! Surly this will help some travelers decide. I do try very hard to get repeat guests and referrals. I am extremely happy you return year after year. This year the weather was great for the whole 4 weeks you were here!! What a treat! Hope to see you both again this coming year! Thanks again.
Chris
steve b
“Location is perfect, condo is spotless and owner is so helpful”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo is perfectly situated literally overlooking St. Pete Beach. We loved staying here and watching all our stress wash away in the waves! Each sunset is absolutely beautiful from the deck - or from the master bedroom! It is very clean, had everything we needed (including a pool and hot tub with views of the ocean), and we would highly recommend this place to anyone. You can walk to many restaurants and shops. The owner is so accommodating, and his attention to detail made our stay wonderful! We will be back - book early because he has many returning clients!!

26 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. Surely this will help other travelers. I appreciate very much your visit and hope to see back soon!
Sashea125...
“Pure paradise”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay on St Pete Beach was absolutely perfect because our condo proved to be the best place on the island for the price. The view was incredible, amenities amazing, and the condo was so comfortable, our home away from home. We will definitely be back!

25 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for choosing to visit and placing your trust in me. I realize coming to a new place for the first time can be a little worrisome. I'm glad I could answer all of your questions. I look forward to seeing you both again next time you're in Florida.
OH
Reviewed 21 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
24 Jan 2017
Thank you for your visit. I have owned this Full Gulf Front condo since 2005. I have not advertised on this site since 2010. However, I am back to stay. I have 77 Five*****Star reviews on a competitors site. I own and mange this condo myself and you will never be disappointed with your choice to come visit. If you are interested in seeing all of my reviews, please contact me. I will direct you to where they are, so you can read them all. I encourage it.
Thank you.
Chris M
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing