Free cancellation until 22/07
US$180
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$173
US$168
US$152
US$146
US$220
US$207
Hotels.com
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$231
US$168
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Sabal Palms Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$218
Havana Inn(St. Pete Beach)
US$217
Hotels.com
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$370
US$324
Cancelon
  • Pool
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
US$321
1 968
1 532
1 968
1 532
All reviewscompass grilleharry's barrum runners barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storepoolsglenkathywedding
106 - 111 of 4 870 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best thing about this hotel is location right on a most beautiful beach,,,sorry but in my opinion it ends there! Hotel with motel like rooms for what you pay, plus resort fees on top despite building work going on here. Glad we only booked 2 nights as we hardly slept due to the most noisiest old fashioned air con.... building and refurb going although though no noise to report from that... pool bar ok with friendly staff but wouldn't recommend or stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms with private balcony if they have one!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sunshinegirlBucks
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us; we're truly sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than exceptional. I understand your concerns and have shared your comments with our management team. In October, our renovations are scheduled to be complete and we hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back to experience it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kathy was very helpful and energetic throughout my experience! Always on top of drinks and food. Left the restaurant better than when I arrived. Would highly recommend this beach front spot to others visiting.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks so much for visiting Sirata and for sharing your Rum Runners experience! We appreciate your kind words about Kathy; she is a great server and we're so lucky to have her. Please come back and see us all again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

*Sigh* where to begin? My husband and I got married at the Sirata in 2016. I planned nearly the whole thing online so when I arrived and saw the hotel in person I couldn't be too disappointed at the fading decor and unattractive ballroom (everything looks better online, right?). They told my bridesmaid AND my uncle that there were no rooms available, even when they had booked months ago. My uncle ended up driving up and down the street looking for a place to stay, and this is after a 7 hour road trip. They magically found a room for my friend. The wedding was fine but the service during our reception was terrible. The waitstaff looked like they just rolled out of bed, and would set the plates down all hard like they were annoyed or something. I actually felt like one of them had an attitude with me for whatever reason, if I asked for something she didn't even reply just turned and walked away. She never smiled and I caught her raising her eyebrows a couple times in a condescending way. If it wasn't my wedding day I would have cursed her out!!!
Fast forward two years and we decide to return for our anniversary, a kind of "do-over". We knew the property was under construction - fine. What wasn't fine was on the DAY OF our anniversary (June 11) we are having a great time by the pool, go upstairs and find our belongings soaking wet. The entire 7th, 6th and 5th floor had flooded due to a burst pipe and the water was literally pouring off the balconies. Now, I understand things happen, but it's the way in which they handled it that pissed me off. I will say the housekeeping was doing a great job, our lady was Juana and she took really good care of us. She was so upset that our room was ruined. Anyway, they move us from our king suite w/city view into another room which happened to be the smallest, loudest room in the hotel (right next to bar and pool - sounds fun - it's not), AND our patio door wouldn't open because the construction was literally right outside. When we were in the lobby the front desk people gave us one of those luggage carriers and sent us on our way. No staff helped us get all of our bags from the room, and then we were rolling the stupid thing all around the property looking for our room. Wouldn't you think they would have the bellboys help us move our belongings and get us settled?? This whole ordeal took hours to sort out and by the time we settled in our room we were running late for our anniversary dinner and I was feeling sick from moving all that crap half-way drunk lol. They then said they would comp what equated to 2 nights. Here we are three weeks later and I still have not received my refund. I've emailed three times and left a voicemail. I love the location of this hotel and the bar/pool area, but those are a dime a dozen on St. Pete's. I'm sorry to say they've lost a customer for life. If you take a chance here don't hold them to high expectations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Noel L

Noel, thank you for choosing the Sirata for your wedding and anniversary celebration. We truly appreciate the opportunity to hear your feedback and apologize for all of the issues you experienced while on our property. Our renovations are due to be complete in the fall and we'd love the opportunity to welcome you back for a true Sirata Beach Resort experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to thank Hayley, Glen and Charity for going above and beyond their duties in order to make our stay great. With a minor curve thrown on the first day, all three stepped up to the plate and made our visit exactly what we needed. Thank you Hayley, Glen and Charity...please recognize their skills!
Scott

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Resort is in the process of renovation of some of its facilitates. Only one pool and outdoor bar/grill now as other pool is being redone. Some noise during the day from construction. Go to the beach.

Our room was on the 8th floor of the main tower with a gulf view and the view was fantastic. View of the beach and gulf and a great view of the sunset each evening. Room was nice and clean.

Good access to the beach and plenty of chairs, umbrellas and Cabanas. You have to rent them but you will need them. Place to rent rides on banana boats, wave runners and paddle boards on the beach next to hotel. Water is swallow along the beach area in front of the hotel so great for young kids. Since only one swimming pool it was packed with people and kids. Almost just standing room only in mid afternoon.

People on the resort were all friendly and helpful. Our only real complaint was the check in process. When we checked in the line to the registration desk was out the door, took us 20 to 30 minutes to wait our turn. 4 people checking in people but it was slow going and was not fun waiting so long. On top of that our room was not yet ready, so when we came back to pick up our keys we had to stand in line again. They finally opened a line just for people picking up keys, smart move on their part.

Parking was limited, may have been due to construction but not sure about that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We love nothing more than hearing our guests had a fantastic experience at our hotel, Jim, and appreciate the 4 star rating. We're so lucky to be able to enjoy this beautiful view each and every day and we’re thrilled to be able to share it with our guests! I apologize for the issues upon arrival and the parking challenges you endured while on property. Our transformation is scheduled to be complete in the fall and It will be our pleasure to welcome you back for an even better St. Pete Beach escape.