“Nice day on the water”

Shields Marina Rentals
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The pontoon was a bit beaten up, was a challenge to get seating for everyone. I would ask for a "newer" one, order or reserve early.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We recently attended a boat festival and had a great time. Easy to navigate with the ability to explore old historical boats. Parking was free.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Do not rent a boat from this marina. Not worth it! These rentals barely float. There aren't enough seats to fit the number of people who are on the boat (they put 2 beat up tailgate chairs to make up for it). The 2-stroke motor leaks oil into the water! - I get that 2-stroke motors do that, but they can replace the motors they use on their boats. NONE of the electronics work - no depth finder, gas gauge, or radio. If you're offering beat up, crappy boats, don't keep raising your prices. TERRIBLE marina. They don't deserve your money.

1  Thank Cristina B
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I rented a kayak from here and I can honestly tell you that this place is great.
I sometimes find that marinas that are as nice as Shields are expensive and not very friendly but this place sets the bar high.
My Kayak rental was only $5 per hour and a 10lb bag of ice was $1.
They also have a nice selection of rental boats too that are priced very reasonably.
I'll be coming back here for sure!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My family rented a pontoon board from Shields, and they are by far and away the cheapest place to do so in the area. More importantly, they spent the time necessary to familiarize us with the local area so we could maximize our time on the water, and know where we were going. Shields really added the personal touch and it was a very fun day on the water!