“Fabulous Irish food and a great new chef!!”

Dan Murphy's Irish Pub
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Dan Murphy's is a modern family friendly Irish Pub and restaurant with excellent service and cuisine.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious Irish food and incredible staff make this our favorite spot in St Augustine Beach!! Wether it’s a family dinner or a quick happy hour without the kids, we are always greeted with a smile, a great Guinness and fabulous food.
The new chef Justin is a great addition....friendly, attentive and eager to make a great meal! The owner Dave always has a friendly smiling face and the rest of the wait staff is just as attentive! Live music is a fun addition to the experience. Give it a try people, you will not be disappointed, and it will soon become a new favorite!

2  Thank Elisa D

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We were tired the first night we got into town, so we looked for something close to the condo where we are staying, and landed at Dan Murphy's. We have eaten at the Irish place on the seafront in the Historic part of town, Murphy's is much better and better value. At the downtown place you are simply paying for the location. The chef came out and talked with us for at least 10 minutes, and we really liked his attitude toward his craft, and how he wants his customers to feel. Highly recommend this place.

3  Thank david52111
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The new head cook was on his 10th day. He chatted us up at the bar about some great menu changes coming. He also offered my vegan son some great custom made food ideas. What I really liked is that he wanted to know how we felt about our meals and took some great suggestion from my son. We all left well hydrated with full bellies. We'll surely return to see what changes transpire. Thanks for the crack!

2  Thank tamaraleek
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Brought my family in for dinner the other night. My husband had the Pub Burger that was cooked perfectly and with him being a cook for the past 20+years he is a tough critic. My favorite was the Irish Nachos! They are so good that we have to go back. After we ate dinner we enjoyed the new patio with live music from Kim Brown! We will definitely be back and highly recommend bringing friends or family.

1  Thank Kristie S
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We've eaten here before and had decent bar food, Wednesday night was a total disappointment. I ordered the farmers salad with grilled chicken, that I've ordered before and was huge and fresh, that's not what I received. It was smaller than a side salad, no heirloom tomato's, Gorgonzola cheese, berries and the salad was old and wilted, with 4 pieces of grilled chicken cut the size of french fries for $16.00. My wife had the salmon saute, again previously a generous portion, what she received was a 3oz. piece of fish, no tomato's or mushrooms or spinach drowned in a curry sauce.for $15.00.
The staff is great, our server was embarrassed and let the owner/manager know. when he came to our table, he told us "that's the way we always do it" and walked away.
Never again.....there are better choices in Saint Augustine