US$109
HIExpress.com
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$166
AscendHotels
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$209
US$168
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 077)
1 077 results
All reviewsgolf hall of famecaddy shackconvention centerimax theaterlove golfbill murraybeautiful resortwet barself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicelobby areaminute driveoutlet mallmini fridgegolfersatrium
9 - 14 of 1 077 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a perfect stay while traveling back home.I mentioned loving bubbly and I was surprises with a bottle in our room with fresh strawberries...They offered a free shuttle to visit St Augustine old town, the staff were friendly and helpful, Would definitely rec...

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The rooms need updating. First checked in room was awful. K. Hodge was most helpful in getting us into a great room. We liked it so much we stayed 4 additional nights. Housekeeping is a bit slow, but when called they handled it. Breakfast Buffet is OK, dinner was really good. Bell Service - Jim is totally awesome, Bartender - Hooper is amazing - makes very unique drinks. Entertainment was very good. Would go back for sure but will make sure room is up to my standards. We had a basic room and it was much better than the original upgrade. Very nice staff. Hotel just needs a sleeping room update.

Room Tip: If you do not like your room, tell them, they will move you with no issue.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here to teach a conference. The hotel room was very nice with a lovely view overlooking the pool and ponds. The bed was so comfortable; slept like a baby. The bathroom was nicely appointed and had a Aveda products.

I was not so impressed with the quality of the food or the baristas in the Starbucks/gift shop. This area may require some attention. Otherwise, it was a lovely facility and I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

One of the top hotels in Jacksonville. TOP NOTCH. The staff treats you like royalty. The restaurant is great. If you love Golf this hotel is A MUST. I stayed at many hotels in Jacksonville but this one is the best. I highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The hotel was outdated from the popcorn ceilings to the 80's vibe to the mold on the bathroom ceiling. It felt a little dirty. The atrium was beautiful during the day, however during the night we heard everything going on out there and the fountain was loud.

We did not golf however the grounds were kept up nicely. There is free parking.

From the pictures online we were expecting more and were disappointed. I have stayed at many Marriott Renaissance hotels and this one did not meet my expectations having stayed at others. The next time we return to St. Augustine, we will not return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Graham P, Manager at World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Alexis S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. I am very concerned to here about the bathroom as this is not what we strive for and not representative of Resort.

Please accept my apologies and if you return to St. Augustine please allow me the opportunity to make you stay special. Just call the resort directly and ask for me.

Kindest regards,