“Best Pizza since I've been in New York City”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #62 of 644 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious and authentic New York style Pizza! It needs to be placed back at #2 in the Country on Trip Advisory! Lets Make this happen and Vote!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2 564)

134 - 138 of 2 564 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Thought we walked into a pizza place in NY. It was Pizza Time. crowded place. Long Lines. So worth waiting. Just like Brooklyn. Ranked 2nd best pizza in US! Cash only. I had no cash! ATM declined me twice! Went to my banks ATM and brought it back. The manager or owner did not know who said no problem. Just eat and enjoy. come back tomorrow!
nice guy. Great place! Great huge cannoli. will be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This pizza is the best I ever had. We shared Tuscany, Chicken Cacatori, Peperoni and Meat Lovers. We had 5 people in out group, all enjoyed it so much. I am on vacation and I wish that we had one in my home town in Mississippi.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

What a great slice of pizza. Colorful and fun staff. Clean. Plenty of seating, always busy! I'd visit again for sure!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

If you are coming to St. Augustine you must eat at Pizza Time! The absolute best pizza I've ever had, the cannoli's are almost as good as the food. Also priced very reasonable. We were in town for 1 week and visited twice.

Date of visit: May 2018