“Excellent Pizza and Cannoli”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #57 of 623 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thought we walked into a pizza place in NY. It was Pizza Time. crowded place. Long Lines. So worth waiting. Just like Brooklyn. Ranked 2nd best pizza in US! Cash only. I had no cash! ATM declined me twice! Went to my banks ATM and brought it back. The manager or owner did not know who said no problem. Just eat and enjoy. come back tomorrow!
nice guy. Great place! Great huge cannoli. will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 441)

20 - 24 of 2 441 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This pizza is the best I ever had. We shared Tuscany, Chicken Cacatori, Peperoni and Meat Lovers. We had 5 people in out group, all enjoyed it so much. I am on vacation and I wish that we had one in my home town in Mississippi.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great slice of pizza. Colorful and fun staff. Clean. Plenty of seating, always busy! I'd visit again for sure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are coming to St. Augustine you must eat at Pizza Time! The absolute best pizza I've ever had, the cannoli's are almost as good as the food. Also priced very reasonable. We were in town for 1 week and visited twice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered the White Spinach pizza & it's the best thing ever! Fresh mozzarella, spinach, mushrooms! Yum! Yum! Yum! The sauce is ridiculously fresh, too! So good! So much to chose from..but I never get past the spinach pizza!