“Nothing special”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 11 Bakeries in St. Augustine
Reviewed 2 April 2018

An average Dunkin Donuts, with an unusually friendly staff. My biggest complaint is that Dunkin has just wiped out half of their menu offerings. Virtually everything I went to DD to buy is no longer offered. This is a nation-wide change; not the fault of this local franchise. I suppose it is a cost-cutting maneuver, but sure seems to me like most of the people I work with and know will not be going to DD again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Can’t beat the quality and consistency of the products at DD. We loved the service and the location of this DD. It is located right by the Red Train tours in St Augustine-

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I can always count on their coffee. The donuts add to the breakfast. I always use drive thru and have a coupon for a free donut with medium cup of coffee. If you go online and do survey, you get a free donut. I have had veggie wrap which is good too.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Didn't think I would ever give a rating to a DD's but here it is. Popped in to get egg wraps and coffee. Came out feeling like the most valued customer they had had all day and by the smiles on everyones faces every customer felt the same. Well done team, when it comes down to customer service you guys are winning !!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A good place to stop in for coffee and a tasty coffee cake muffin with friends. I enjoyed the pumpkin latte during holidays. The coffee is the best and servers are very friendly whether it is 6 am or 1 pm. I love the fact that I can use drive by to get my morning hot coffee and a donut quickly.