“Super”

Zaxby's
Ranked #224 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Super friendly staff. Excellent decor highlighting St Augustine history. Convenient parking (even for buses). Wide variety of offerings (all chicken, of course).
My only issue is that recently it seems the wings and fingers come out differently from visit to visit. I'm never quite sure what I'll get when I order "Wings and Things".
The salads are very large and well done, served in beautiful big ceramic (?) bowls.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Staying in town overnight and was looking for a good meal. Went to Zaxbys bcz it was close and convenient. Good food and great service. Plenty of food with each order. Nicely decorated with intertesting memorabilla. Good family restaurant. Will go again

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We always enjoy eating a quick inexpensive meal at Zaxby's. We live in Altamont Springs and do not have a Zaxby's near us so when we get a chance we do like a good Zaxby's experience. All the ones we have visited are great but this one is super great. We even talked to a couple traveling to Georgia from south Florida that made the trip from I95 to visit this Zaxby's. Need I say more?

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Zaxbys is our go to restaurant in St Augustine when the group won't make up their mind.I like their salads but got a Club Sandwich because the drink was included. I was not disappointed. McDonalds is right across the street so everybodys happy.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Made a visit for lunch today and had a coupon for a free appetizer with any purchase. The coupon is a free coupon advertised on Local Flavor and does not stipulate that it can only be used one time. The manager embarrassed me by saying the coupon was not valid because I previously used it! I explained to him that it does not state that it can only be used once and his response was that did not matter in a humiliating tone. I will not do business with this establishment or refer anyone!