“Putt Putt”

Anastasia Mini Golf
Ranked #14 of 19 Fun & Games in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Please check out our website for more information!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little putt putt course, kids enjoyed all holes. Pretty fish in pond, easy with small children. Friendly owner. Shame people have vandalized wood and bathroom doors though.

All reviews
"coupon"
"augustine"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a St. john's count resident. There is essentially no mini golf in the area. My nephew was visiting from NY and wanted to play - so we ventured over this morning.
Lady at the counter told me the cost and that was it. No, "Have a good time", "Putter are over there", nada. She also overcharged me $4.
At first I thought the course was okay. As soon as I was thinking I could justify the $9/pp cost, we saw the mold covered carpets and rips.
Some of the holes were near impossible to score a three on - yet you can't score over a 4? Hmmm.
Overall, it gets a C. Now I know why none of my friends have ever been.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited here twice and it proves to be fun and challenging. Great for family adventure. Coupons available in local travel books.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

The price for two people was expensive for mini golf. The place had several run down and broken areas. Not worth the money or time. Usually go to Fiesta Mini Golf, but decided to try something different. Will never come back here and will stay faithful to Fiesta Miniature Golf. Would give Anastasia mini golf ZERO stars if I could.