“Standard American food”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went in for some basic American style food and that's what we good. Good selection of food. Burger was OK. Better than a fast food joint. Coconut shrimp was lovely. Not the cheapest meal. Basic surroundings. Staff a smiley and friendly. Was air conditioned which was a bonus. Not a very recycle friendly place using polystyrene cups and plastic straws. I detest using these items in todays climate. Plenty of alternative items to use. That's why I gave it a 4.

1  Thank Dreadnought00

Reviewed 21 June 2018

If you are still looking for history, this isn't the best choice of locations. The food was mediocre at best. My husband was okay with his fried chicken basket but my grilled chicken burger was so greasy I could not eat it -- the staff compensated with a 10% discount but that didn't make the meal any better.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a lot of fun. They have a pretty good sized menu with lots of sandwich options...not just burgers and wings. I had a flat bread sandwich which was great. Also, a good kids menu with more than enough portions.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had lunch here today.

We both had cheeseburgers and fries. I must say we both thought the food was excellent. Burger was very tasty and fries were excellent.

The best burger and fries we have had in years.

Service was quick and polite. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Craigfarrell
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

You wouldn't know it to look at it because it is at the end of a small mall off the main street.... the food is awesome and our waitress was nice as she could be. The chicken sandwich with mushrooms and cheese was great! I recommend it highly.

1  Thank Lee H