“Dinner”

Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice dining area and waitress was great. Had pizza which was crunchy crust and lite sauce . Also had ribeye steak which was tender and very flavorful.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 467)

70 - 74 of 1 467 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

AMAZING!!! We were impressed by the menu selection and the food. This place was the best Italian/Pizza we have ever had. Definitely will return each time we go to St. Augustine.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in St. Augustine. Any time I am in town I make sure to stop by. It is consistently great every time I visit. I always eat in the front by St. George St. just because I love the vibe of the space. But there is a full service restaurant in the back. I prefer the tight quarters of the front of the house. I know fore sure I will be back again and again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Walking in historic St Augustine kids got hungry and it started to rain. We figured pizza always pleases kid so we came here. What a great find. It was during happy hour and drinks were 2x1 and it included a slice of cheese pizza each. With that purchase you got $5 off your pizza order. We actually had to have our waiter explain it because it sounded to good to be true. Speaking of waiter Robert K was amazing. He kept checking on us and made sure the kids had everything they needed. We ordered the 3 little pigs pizza and it was very tasty. The crust was more like a Goldilocks story just right not too thick not too thin. As for my review title we had 4 glasses of wine, bread stick appetizer and a 16" pizza all for $33. So yes, if you are in a budget stop here!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I highly recommend Pizzally's for their Pizza- Best around!! I know the rest of the dishes are good, but I only go for the Pizza- The atmosphere is fun and feel good- I like the lay out of the restaurant, several sections to choose from on seating- Go enjoy a happy hour or any time their open-