“Dinner”

Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice dining area and waitress was great. Had pizza which was crunchy crust and lite sauce . Also had ribeye steak which was tender and very flavorful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 407)

13 - 17 of 1 407 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

AMAZING!!! We were impressed by the menu selection and the food. This place was the best Italian/Pizza we have ever had. Definitely will return each time we go to St. Augustine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my favorite pizza place in St. Augustine. Any time I am in town I make sure to stop by. It is consistently great every time I visit. I always eat in the front by St. George St. just because I love the vibe of the space. But there is a full service restaurant in the back. I prefer the tight quarters of the front of the house. I know fore sure I will be back again and again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Walking in historic St Augustine kids got hungry and it started to rain. We figured pizza always pleases kid so we came here. What a great find. It was during happy hour and drinks were 2x1 and it included a slice of cheese pizza each. With that purchase you got $5 off your pizza order. We actually had to have our waiter explain it because it sounded to good to be true. Speaking of waiter Robert K was amazing. He kept checking on us and made sure the kids had everything they needed. We ordered the 3 little pigs pizza and it was very tasty. The crust was more like a Goldilocks story just right not too thick not too thin. As for my review title we had 4 glasses of wine, bread stick appetizer and a 16" pizza all for $33. So yes, if you are in a budget stop here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend Pizzally's for their Pizza- Best around!! I know the rest of the dishes are good, but I only go for the Pizza- The atmosphere is fun and feel good- I like the lay out of the restaurant, several sections to choose from on seating- Go enjoy a happy hour or any time their open-