Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
GREAT Captains/Hosts

I received the boat tour as a birthday gift from a dear friend. A fun outing for she & I to do... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jacksonville Cl... M
Fun, dog-friendly trip

My pup and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The captain was knowledgeable and answered all of our... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$28,07
from US$35,00
from US$120,00
More Info
All reviews saw dolphins captain zach marine life kayak trip sea turtles salt marsh nature tour underwater microphone small boat great trip bald eagles pod of dolphins flora and fauna knowledgeable guide matanzas river his knowledge different perspective
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Trip was great. Adam was awesome. Great time. Adam was extremely knowledgeable and made sure we were safe and gave us great information on the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best tour ever Zack is a great your guide loves the children many questions was asked and he answered them all I could even understand what's going on in the river all of the crew is great. A must do while in St Augustine. They even have a under water microphone so very neat to hear. trips go out mid morning day tour and even sunset so you really have choices. 30 foot boat.

1  Thank Dianna T
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Zach was great at setting up our reservations and giving us instructions on parking. Adam was our tour guide and he gave us a very helpful how-to on paddling, then we hit the water! A great time, we saw lots of herons and got a great upper body workout!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We will be coming back to St. Augustine again next year and will take my grand-daughters on this tour. JT was out captain and he was VERY knowledgeable, kind and FUN !! We were able to see Dolphins, Manatees, Turtles, Birds and an Alligator :) I can not say enough about our Captain JT, I highly recommend him for your tour !!

1  Thank Tab L
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Wow...what a great time. We saw a manatee, sea turtles and dolphins. Capt. IT was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the sea and wildlife, history of the area, and Florida as well. Everyone was friendly and entertaining. We got to hear the dolphins with the underwater microphone and the pistol shrimp. The tour lasted two hours and was worth every minute. Our 6 year-old daught even got to drive the boat...fun!