“Great place at a great price!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lanai - facing south west for evening sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Pastordan...
Cotbin
“Great place at a great price!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My family and I had a wonderful 18 day vacation in this beautiful home. Although it is nothing fancy it was absolutely perfect. We have been traveling to the Englewood area for more than 15 years and normally rent something right on the beach but I decided this year to see if I could get more vacation for my money by staying in Rotonda West and I am so glad I did. What a beautiful and safe neighborhood. Everyday we walked right out the door and could go any direction for a beautiful run or walk. We spent nearly every day at Boca Grande beach and then would come back to the house in the afternoon with our 3&4 year old for a nice evening swim in the pool. I will definetly be renting this place again but I hope to do a full month the next time, 18 days was not enough. Thanks Mike for a great vacation.

Pastor Daniel

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jul 2016
Thank you very much Past Daniel, please come back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing