Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews food was great coming back making sure big shout in december growing pains have a good time birthday celebration blue team lazy river bowling alley red snapper customer service italian restaurant great job sugar cane lobby bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Our room was nice and clean. Our bath did not work which was disappointing. The entertainment was good and most of the staffs were friendly. The food was good but the service was very slow. Short staff I assumed. As there wasnt enough staffs to accommodate the amount of ppl. Our bellman was not informative upon arrival to the room. But overall the experience was good. Would recommend.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ocean Hotels, General Manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Moiambeau,

Thank you for choosing the Ocean Coral Springs property as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, however we regret to know that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay with us regarding bath which was unfunctional as well as the delayed service at the restaurants. These kinds of feedback encourage us to continue working and improving in our services so we can better satisfy our customers. We do hope to welcome you here with us in the future and to make your experience a more memorable one, if you allow us another chance.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

We pounce on Ocean Coral Spring whilst looking for a family friendly hotel for my son 5th birthday and the picture of this hotel caught my eyes. Let me tell you picture did this place no justice, from the moment we arrive we were in awe until our departure. The most amazing staff ever. We wanna give Kevon at Reception a huge thank you - he went over and beyond to exceed our expectations and ensure we were comfortable. The property views are to die for, the place is well kept and clean. The room is amazing. Nicholas at pool bar made us our favorite daily drink. Someone from Blue Team always informed us of daily and nightly activities. Hands down one of the best hotel with the best staff

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Kerry,

Thank you for choosing our Ocean Coral Springs by H10 property as your vacation destination. We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are happy to know that we were able to make your stay a great one and Kevon, Nicholas and the blue team were able to make your experience even more memorable. We love to share these kinds of feedbacks as they encourage our staff to continue working on making more satisfactory guest stays. It was a pleasure to have hosted you at our hotel and we look forward in welcoming here another time!

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Although the hotel is nice on the outside, it’s super old looking on the inside. They still give key cards, we couldn’t get our tv to work, and on top of that we were given the wrong room. When asked for the room we originally booked for, a front desk staff told us that they didn’t have that type of room, which was a lie. He said that multiple times before he finally said we can transfer your room on Tuesday, which I arrived on a Sunday. After eating the food, which was not good at all, I decided to check out. Upon checking out that very next morning, I was told that our remaining stay would be refunded. When I asked for an email with the cancellation I was told that because it was Easter Monday (a holiday), they wouldn’t be able to send the email until Tuesday. I said ok, proceeded to check out. I have yet to receive that email and on top of that, I was charged a full 7 night stay when I only stayed 1.

I have called the hotel, I have emailed them, and the only thing I have received back is a generic email saying they are working on my request. I do not recommend this stay at all.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Chytearra K
Ocean Hotels, General Manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Chytearra,

Thank you for choosing the Ocean Coral Spring property as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, however this is not the level of service we expect our clients to receive. We have taken into consideration your comments and will make the necessary improvements to avoid comments of similar nature. We appreciate your feedback as they encourage us to continue improving in our services so we can better satisfy our customers. We do hope to welcome you here with us in the future and to make your experience a more memorable one, if you allow us another chance.

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

This property sells itself because it’s beautiful. If u find anything negative it won’t be the property itself. It was a pleasure staying at this recently built property. So the reason for the 4 stars is because front desk reception desk drops the ball. You will figure that out on your own when ur here. Outside of that the property and the other employees and the food is AMAZING. I love how big this property is it has soooo many amenities. There are approximately 7 restaurants to choose from. There’s BOWLING!!!!!!!! That was unique to find in Jamaica they also have a great sports bar and a LAXY RIVER. The highlight for me was the hanging chair on the balcony. The property gives amazing views no matter what room you choose. It was built in 2019 I believe and are now finishing an adult side which will be concluded in November 2021. Looking forward to coming back to this property as it really stood out from most resorts in Jamaica. Just a heads up it’s a resort that caters to everyone but it attracts a more today’s younger crowd. The hibachi restaurant Sakura my honey enjoyed very much as the guys cooking are very entertaining. I loved my time here and I would recommend anyone to stay here. The sea breeze is amazing however there’s not really a place to swim. I enjoyed relaxing poolside and under the tree hut is to die for. Spent most of my time there. Oh before I forget there’s a great children’s section.

Property 10
Rooms 10
Food 9
Layout 10
Employees 10
Front desk 7
Price 10

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sign18

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Ocean Coral Springs property as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us, however we regret to know that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay with us regarding your concerns on our reception area. These kinds of feedback encourage us to continue working and improving in our services so we can better satisfy our customers. However, we are happy to know that you had a great stay regardless. We do hope to welcome you here with us in the future and to make your experience even more memorable.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

On Karaoke night one of blue team members who goes by “peanut” was singing and what looked like maybe a manager turned her mic off during her singing. She started cussing at him and then he replied back by calling her a bitch and she could suck herself or something like that. Prior I saw him being rough with other girls from the blue team. One of the girls from the blue team seemed very upset as he pretty much pushed her away. My husband almost stepped in while I took our children back to the room. They were upset, actually all of us were very upset. We will not be returning if this is how management treats employees and one employee is allowed to cuss on a microphone at a family resort.

5  Thank brandim659