21 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$378
Hotels.comUS$378
Official SiteUS$390
Orbitz.comUS$378
Trip.comUS$418
ZenHotels.comUS$424
All reviews food was great coming back making sure big shout in december growing pains have a good time birthday celebration blue team lazy river bowling alley red snapper customer service italian restaurant great job sugar cane lobby bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2020

Let start with the check-in process, flawless and warm and I must say thanks to yours truly Tayo for making it so. A welcome drink on arrival would have be nice, however while we wait but thanks to Tayo we forget about that small oversight.
The room was as expected
Except for a broken panel in the blue divider, two half drank sodas. $20 room service surcharge
It’s Covid season and all protocols was observed from start to finish. Sanitizer station everywhere, the staff wearing the mask correctly, etc.
Food taste and flavor profile was excellent for the most part. I shock by the dessert and pastry because usually they would be very basic in flavor on one note.
Yes Shanese from MIKE’S you are gem to hospitality.
Shout to Sutanya yes she delivered.
Tina-Kay for keeping our Mimosa at breakfast, excellent service.
Dinner at the Red Snapper with the Body Builder Chef was okay. I had the chicken skewers and they were bland let’s use a nice marinate prior to grilling next time. The Creamy Spinach sauce was okay.
The blue team omg, the blue team omg, Empress is sent from heaven, I met her on my first night and she stole my heart with the warmth and love and professionalism. Ebony, Dane, Brian aka Mr. Chocolate, the Friday after party had a buzz with the short, natural and blonde hair girl( I forget but I am sure you can figure who I talking)
Showtime on the Friday was on point.
See you on the 18th of December, we are coming back.

Lots Hispanic, upper management and staff, so I assume it Spanish Hotel association. So there was some hit and Miss the warm Jamaican atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ocean Hotels, General Manager at Ocean Coral Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Aldeenb2014,

Firstly, we want to thank you for choosing the Ocean Coral Springs Property as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience, however we apologise for not meeting your expectations. These kinds of feedback encourage us to continue working and improving on our services. We do hope to welcome you here with us in the future and to make your experience a more memorable one.

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful resort. But it’s new, and there are issues. Staff is friendly and tries hard to make your visit great. They are the best. Unfortunately some services are poor. Front desk and butler service is poor. Bar stock is minimal, therefor drink selection is limited as well. Restocking of in room coffee and wet bar is non existent.
Hopefully things will improve as they work out inconsistencies from being only open a few months.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear LarrydL2146AF,

Firstly, we want to thank you for choosing our Ocean Coral Springs by H10 property, as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us as these kinds of feedbacks encourage us to improve in our guest satisfaction program. We have made note of your concerns and we do hope to welcome you in the near future in order to make your stay a more memorable one.

Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

The resort is wonderful7 and nice. I only have one problem the room services takes too long I wait over 3 hours need to make improvement. Other than that great place...very hard-working staff liked the entertainment that I did see shout peanut and the blue team

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 747shericas,

Thank you for choosing our Ocean Coral Springs resort as your vacation destination. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us through Tripadvisor.com as these kinds of feedbacks encourage us to continue improving in our guest satisfaction program. We do apologize for not meeting your expectations as it relates to our room service not being as fast as expected in their services. However, we do hope to host you again in the future so we can better serve you.

Reviewed 22 November 2020

Checking was a bit hectic but I can understand as the property was fully booked for the weekend I stayed. Love love this property and would definitely recommend it. My son had an amazing time, so many different restaurants to chose from.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 94kimmyk,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us through Tripadvisor.com as these kinds of feedback encourage us to continue improving in our guest satisfaction program. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward in hosting you another time at our Ocean Coral Springs by H10 property.

Reviewed 19 November 2020

If you want a nice resort, then go here. This was the first resort I went to in Jamaica and it was good. The pool is nice and the rooms with outdoor personal pools are lit to. Also the food is alright and the sports bar/drinks are pretty good. Big up Dalbert the bartender and Kino.

Room tip: Higher floors for less noise/patio view and lower floors if you want an outdoor pool

Dear Kareem1997,

Thank you for choosing our Ocean Coral Springs resort as your vacation destination. We are pleased to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward in hosting you another time in the future. One Love!