“Train wreck”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are hooked on dunkin and this by far is the worst one we have been to. The speed of service is painfully slow as the employees seem to be having a good time amongst themselves. The coffee is weak. I guess being the only game in town makes them lower their standards. Super disappointing.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Want to grab a quick bagel or some donuts and maybe a coffee? Forget it. Somehow the process of ordering is slow even when the place is not busy, and if there is any line at all you will be standing there awhile. Employees? Generally surly although some manage to stay cheerful despite the steady stream of negativity from unhappy customers. Parking? So limited that you may not find any, especially in season, and if you pull into the wrong part of the lot, you will have to back out. Drive up? Slow, and once you are in that line there is no way out. Overall, just about every visit to DD is an unpleasent experience. I have completely given up on them.

It's too bad because they are the only place in Punta Gorda, at least that I know of, that has good bagels (sorry Nino's, yours are too bready). But I make the drive to The Bagel Factory on Del Prado near 41 rather than go through the miserable Dunkin Donuts experience.

1  Thank Carl P
Reviewed 17 January 2018

No matter when you come in even if there is no line you wait. When you order it almost never comes out right.I don't understand how the ownership allows it to just continue the way it is. I have been going there for 15 years only because the next D D is to far away to travel to in the morning. Although I did try the DD in Port Charlotte near the Publix Market and it was great. I was really shocked when she told me the senior small coffee was 99 cents. I said are you kidding in Punta Gorda with terrible service it's $1.73 she laughed.

1  Thank Steve K
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We used the Dunkin App for the 99cent any medium drink deal...frozen coffee is the bomb! With the app we saved$12!! Very happy. Brandon took great care of us!

Helpful tip: Get the Dunkin App and order ahead so you save time and money!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Being a native New Englander, I love Dunks! That being said this is truly a Florida version, and they don't have soy milk.