“Sunset cruise by Andrew age 9 3/4”
Review of King Fisher Fleet

King Fisher Fleet
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Punta Gorda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sightseeing Cruises and Fishing Charters in Southwest Florida. Welcome to our slice of paradise, the waters of Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. We invite you to explore our beautiful estuary on a trip with our knowledgeable crew. We specialize in a variety of boat activities that include action-packed fishing charters, romantic sunset cruises, picturesque river tours, off-the-beaten path island trips to Cabbage Key, Cayo Costa, and Boca Grande, private events, and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved this cruise. It was wonderful. I loved it when the captain let me drive the boat. They had a nice raffle and I won it. I loved the sunset captain Ricky was nice and funny I had a great time I will be back.

All reviews
"great trip"
in 52 reviews
"harbor tour"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 13 reviews
in 11 reviews
"peace river"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a pretty evening with Captain Rickey, Rhonda and Kathy. My two young boys loved it and loved being able to sit in the captains seat and drive! Will definitely be coming back for another cruise!

2  Thank hgibs0n91
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely evening spent watching dolphins and sipping wine. Capt Ralph, Ken, and Kathy were great; taking pictures or just framing shots for us.

1  Thank Kathleen H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently we took a day cruise on King Fisher Fleet to Cabbage Key for lunch. Captain Joe and Mates Rhonda and Kathy took great care of us all, gave us good conversation, and even lightly sprayed us with water mist if we wished in the hot summer afternoon. Scenery was lovely, and saw dolphins repeatedly jumping out of the water to greet us. Cabbage Key is so picturesque! No motorized land traffic allowed, walking trails amid tropical splendor, some homes, and a fun restaurant with delicious food. I definitely recommend this trip if you like to be on the water.

2  Thank Sharon B