“Amazing Salmon!”

Scotty’s Brewhouse
Ranked #30 of 168 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I eat at Scotty's quite often, but yesterday (June 27), I had the salmon salad with Asian dressing! It was cooked PERFECTLY! (rare). Excellent meal, excellent bartender!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with friends and my kids. The host was super friendly and informative about the restaurant. The menu offered something for everyone, by far my kids favorite meal on the island. Offering tater tots as a side is genius. I had the black bean burger, it was delicious but messy. Salads were also very good. Unfortunately didn't partake in the brews but still time on this vacation.

1  Thank chloe484
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Did not want to sit outside due,to sun/heat and not much shaded seating. Inside was very nice, our waitress Sara was accommodating, and everyone enjoyed their meal. The only issue I have is that we originally went on the Scotty’s website which had a Punta Gorda menu. We were all excited to try the different fish options but when we showed up it was the same menu that we have in Carmel, IN. That was disappointing but obviously no fault of the staff. Also, the “blackened”versions of their food has a big spicey kick to it so be prepared. Plus, it is really nice to be able to do some enclosed shopping to walk off the meal. Thank you Sara for the service!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The atmosphere alone gets the high ratings of this restaurant. Be sure to get a table outside along the water, its amazing for sunset. It is a very "laid back" and relaxing spot. Service is hit or miss, I've been here a few times where the service has been amazing, then I have also been here where it was so terrible it was almost to the point of walking out. It is not consistent at all. Our server the other night, ( I want to say Rob?) was great! Super personable and friendly. The food is always good, exactly as you would expect for this type of spot. I recommend the salads, burgers and wraps for sure. They do offer a great selection of beer and a full bar. I would avoid coming here during peak hours during season if you are looking for a quick meal. Cheers!

1  Thank ErinLee13
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Sitting by the water at sunset is the best. Pair it with good food and great service and you have Scotty's. I just moved to Florida and this is my new favorite restaurant