“Best Breakfast Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Love the menu and teas. Great place to bring guest or when I just want a great breakfast without cooking

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have lived a life of frugality, so I don't have any chances to treat myself that often. Berry Fresh has been a means to spoil myself, although it doesn't seem like it because of the incredibly cheap prices despite the stupendous meal. Our server, Natalia, especially stood out with her fantastic service. The lemon ricotta pancakes were phenomenal and my friends and I will definitely be visiting again. Thank you for existing Berry Fresh.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Berry Fresh is one of my favorites for breakfast with family. Wait can get long on the weekends but worth it. Rich food. You can often split one entree especially when you get the sweet fritters as well. Fresh juices and lots of seasonal specials. Hashes are excellent. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Berry Fresh is one of our favorites! Fresh food, innovative food pairings, and large portions. We are working our way through the entire menu and have not been disappointed in any of meals. Not just a breakfast place but also great sandwiches and brunch items. Love their Quiche, and home made jams, really love all of it!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Berry Fresh has creations that tempt your taste buds. They use fresh ingredients and have a large menu that makes it a challenge to decide what delicious masterpiece to dine on. My healthy option is the Acapulco Toast. Love it along with fresh squeezed juice. Portions are ginormous so bring a huge appetite, take home leftovers or share. Usually a wait during season and on weekends.

berryfreshcafefl, Public Relations Manager at Berry Fresh Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi, thanks for sharing your 5-star experience at our Port St. Lucie location with us! If you have a party of 5 or more, we recommend downloading the free mobile app called “Nowait” so you can add yourself to our current wait list on your way to the café. Take care and we look forward to serving you again soon!