“Super Clean which is important to me.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brh5
“Super Clean which is important to me.”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I hate to write a great review because more people will want to book this place and make it harder for me to book my next trip back. I did not want to leave. Every detail was thought of. All you need is a change of clothes and a bathing suit. And so very very clean.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Management Response
11 Jul 2016
Angela,
I'm so glad you and your pups enjoyed your vacation, the Cape and especially the home!! Thank you for taking time to write a review and I will look forward to having you and the pups back when you're ready for another Cape Escape! Thank you for telling your friends about us too...word of mouth is the BEST!!

Wendy Jackson
ConiJo
Rome, Georgia
“Perfection”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Wendy's place is amazing! Like our 2nd home!! Highly recommend the penninsula and town home to everyone!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Management Response
27 Mar 2015
Glad you enjoyed your stay at Barrier Dunes 91 - Cape Escape II. The beaches are indeed beautiful!

I'm glad you found it well supplied! We try and keep all 13 of our Cape San Blas rentals in Barrier Dunes feeling like home so you can focus on the beach and the family!

I'll look forward to having you back again!

Wendy Jackson
Cape Escape Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing