All reviews pool and hot tub free breakfast convenient location yogurt port
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I would not recommend this hotel to anybody. Very run-down burn holes in the blankets nasty smell in the room lots of noise outside of the room mattresses were very hard very uncomfortable I did not sleep at all did not feel safe or comfortable in this hotel. We checked in at 9 p.m. and checked out at 7:30 a.m. I will never go back there again. It was absolutely disgusting

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jimmytucker2011, Hotel Manager. at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Days Inn & Suites,Wyndham Port Richey.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Our visit at Days Inn & Suites in New Port Richey Florida. Was way way below or expectations there were people trying to sell drugs out of the hotel room there are people smoking crack in the gazebo by the pool. My husband and I went into the lobby where there was the most amazing girl that work behind the counter Danielle. While we were in there my husband touched one of the pictures to try to straighten it out because it was hung crooked and the picture fell to the ground and broke we were willing to pay for it but instead they waited until we left and they charged me $100. There were prostitutes we could not even go into the pool because it was just so loaded with people that were drinking and so screwed up that it was unacceptable we were there because my father-in-law is in hospice my sister-in-law came from New York and she is still not over the treatment from not the staff but what was going on all around us. The staff was wonderful but what was going on around the whole place was ridiculous. Management is not up to par at all. We have been all over the world and have never ever Ben so appalled by the Riff Raff that stayed at the hotel. Or should I say the motel. We have stayed at the facilities in Mexico California and throughout Florida and Georgia. So upset. Especially when you go to a place for a family emergency and people fly in from other states and we can't get sleep because there were children on the second floor running and screaming at the top of their voice after 12 at night right on our front door.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
jimmytucker2011, Hotel Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

This is from the Days Inn & Suites Wyndham Port Richey
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the very bad experience as you have mentioned, howsoever it might have happened.
The room maintenance team is investigating your comments to get the facts and initiating actions.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

By best, I don't mean little mints on the pillows or towels in the shape of puppies. I'm talking about what everybody wants...to feel like the most important person on the property! I don't mean that in an arrogant way, the staff at this hotel are the best group of people. They make you feel welcome, comfortable, and yes, important!! They address you by name and remind you that they are there no matter what time to meet your needs. They make you feel like you're coming home when you check into the Days Inn. This is literally the only hotel I will stay in in Pasco county! Great rates, great rooms, great location, great staff...you truly cannot ask for better!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and amenities of the Days Inn & Suites Wyndham Port Richey.
It is very heartening to hear your perspective of our hotel and we feel proud that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a nice experience.

I can't tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and eagerly await to serve you again!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

The staff was very pleasant and helpful! The room had everything I needed including a very comfortable bed. I could sleep like I were at home. The bathroom was dated and needs AC but the shower head had different settings that made for a nice shower.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jimmytucker2011, Hotel Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay at the Days Inn & Suites Wyndham Port Richey and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.

We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Inexpensive & worth the stay. Ants was only real problem. Customer serice here is good & friendly staff. Only 1 washer & 1 dryer on whole site... So its a bit of a pain to do laundry. Only hot breakfast is grits but they also have: bananas, cereal, yogurt, toast, &rasinbread. Coffee, orange juice, apple juice, & milk. Thats breakfast menu =)

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jimmytucker2011, Hotel Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hello Guest,

Thank you for the stay nd the feedback.
Regret the issue of ants and the washing machine.
Your comment on the breakfast is very valuable as it is one of the important component of guest satisfaction.
We shall study the same and take actions for improving the variety and choice at the earliest.
Your feedback is valuable and we sincerely hope that you will visit us again.

Regards,