All reviews room was clean continental breakfast my mother visit family would stay again waffles the breakfast area channels desk furniture microwave
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very accommodating to our family needs. We wanted a room that was connected to the children’s room and that’s what we got. The rooms we clean and comfortable. When ever we went out we always came back to nice clean rooms. Breakfast was free and not bad.the kids loved the pool and the other guest we cordial. We would recommend this hotel to our family and friends. We would also stay there again. Thanks management and employees.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We aim to provide exemplary customer service and are so happy to hear you felt comfortable at our property. We do hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed here for about two weeks. The staff was very nice, very helpful. My room was pretty... nice colors and well organized. The carpet wasn't as clean as it should be (my only complaint about the management of the hotel.) That being said, the weekends seemed to get louder overall, couldn't shut out the noise. One night came back late from shopping, and some tough looking guys were hanging out a few doors down. Would probably stay there again, but would make sure to have everything I needed in my room before the partiers come out late at night. Not just kids having fun, but some tougher types the one weekend. The hotel can't really control that I guess. Also, reading some of the other reviews, the bed seemed pretty new and was very comfortable. Had a couple of extras like an ironing board that I really appreciated.

Room tip: I would let them know you value quiet when you check in, they might be able to locate you in an area devoted to quiet requests.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and review. We are so pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. We do aim to provide exemplary customer service and are so happy you felt comfortable at our property. We do hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

There were Bugs in the bathroom, the entry door was broken (very weak, it felt like it was going to fold in half when I opened it, blanket that was in the room had at least a dozen holes in it and smelled dirty.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for your comments and review. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. Please note that your comments are important to us and we will be passing to our management team for review. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Room was clean. Furniture kinda old. Hot tub had green water in it, not usable. Exercise room was closed permanently. Breakfast was ok. We had to call for towels multiple times, there were none in the room. Ok for price but not great.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Stayed here to visit family and to go to the beach and other activities.. I had my son's dirty clothes in a bag and the staff threw them out the first time our room was cleaned. when confronted at the desk was told they didn't do it and I went back and double checked sure enough they were gone.. went back and told that the manager would be in the next morning they couldn't do anything about it.. went to desk next morning and told that the managers last day was yesterday.. I proceed to tell them the sink does not drain and the tub doesn't hold water so my 3yo had to take a shower... they fixed that.. I told them carpets and floors were disgusting and turned feet blacck within seconds of walking on it and just said they were cleaned recently and to wear shoes.. shower had black stuff in grout areas and crevices.. if all that was disgusting who knows what else is nasty that wasn't as much paved attention to..

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
nalarakhia, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. The conditions of your room are unacceptable, and we will be using your comments to improve our housekeeping. Thank you.