“LOBSTERFEST IS ON!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my wife here for here birthday dinner. "Seaport Lobster and shrimp" ($23.99) The lobster tail was very sweet and tasty, they give you two types of shrimp, skewered and scampi.
I had the "Lobster Lovers Dream" ($33.99) You get 2 lobster tails and lobster fettuccine. I found the rock lobster to be more tender and very tasty, Maine lobster was ok but I prefer the rock lobster.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi, Lou F. Thank you for visiting and giving our Port Richey Red Lobster, 5 stars! We look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Crableg, lobstertails, steak, calimari, cheese biscuits, all good. Also had salmon and shrimp. All were broiled and cooked just right. Service was good and attentive.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Love this place for fresh fish and biscuts and best of all the dessert Brownie Overboard is the best dessert out of all the places i had gone too.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

First time in my life I have had a menu explained to me and our server, Michelle C, did that and more. Happy Valentines Day lunch of chowder, cesar salad, shrimp linguine alfredo, the brownie ice cream desert, and those delicious herb cheese biscuits. The soup was a shade cold for my liking but still delicious, the alfredo was filled with shrimp and the perfect amount of sauce and the buscuits just kept coming. Michelle C did a perfect job of seeing to our every need. When you visit here please be sure to ask to be seated in her station, she will make your dining experience perfection on a plate.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The commercials for Red Lobster make the seafood look great, but in reality the portions are small and so is the seafood.

1  Thank Jackie K