“Beautiful”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Outdoor Living.
Christmas in Florida!
King Master bedroom with private bathroom.
Master Bathroom
Queen Guest Bedroom
Twin Guest Bedroom.
Winter
Garage and Laundry area
Beach equipment
Outdoor Living: Grill, Shower, Horseshoes anyone?
Private Backyard
Enjoy a private evening by your own fire pit!
Enjoy our Florida Sunsets!
An evening by the pool !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
jeanrV848...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A great home with any thing you want in it. I loved the yard and the pool areas. Going back next year and with a new puppy. The house is in a close area to go shopping, out to eat and entertainment. This was a perfect area for me, near my friends. Susan was a perfect landlord to work with. Thank you so much for sharing your home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Apr 2017
Thank you Jean for writing a review for us. I am very happy you and your guest(s) enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you next year and meeting your new puppy.
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

15 Nov 2016
Thank you Deanna and Bob for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We would also like to thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home. We are glad to know we were able to help make your vacation an enjoyable. Hope to see you both when you move to your new home.
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

22 Oct 2016
Thank you Donna for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! I was so excited for you when you found your new house and can't wait to see it when you return for good. I also feel I have a new friend. Oh and I can't wait to see my other new friend Tucker he is so precious.
Camper671...
“The Only Bad Thing About This Rental, Is That I Did Book It For Longer Than A Week!!!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What a great find this was! The house is beautiful and in a lovely neighborhood. Tastefully decorated; it was welcoming and luxurious, and had everything we needed..and then some! (Susan, can you come decorate my place???)!!!

Absolutely loved the stereo system which you can listen to in any room you choose, plus the backyard and pool. OH! The backyard and pool! Paradise right outside your door. In my case..the bedroom door! The pool temperature was perfect...and we spent many relaxing and enjoyable hours in the pool, both day and night. Especially enjoyed the pool at night with the beautiful acscent lighting....and the beautiful plants and flamingos.

The yard was also beautiful, as was the screened in dining area..where we ate most of our meals at night. Pure heaven. The birdbath even had ducks that lit up at night! The yard was so spacious, and my furkid started running around it in joy when we first got there. Me? I waited until our hosts left so they wouldn't think I was looney!!

We definitely got our money's worth renting this little piece of heaven..and then some!!

This place was truly heaven on Earth. I'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool....no... the kitchen..no.... the yard...no..the pool!!!
Liked least: The fact that I only booked it for a week.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Apr 2017
Thank you Karen for writing a great review. Only way to fix the problem is to stay longer next time, I would love to have you and your furkid come back!. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and sending me that great night shot of the pool!
Warminster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

13 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed the house and all its amenities. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Susan and Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing