“Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The original photo, with the two queen palms that had to be replaced with the new triple Foxtail
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cocoamomm...
Ocean City, Maryland
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Book it quick if you have the opportunity! Home away from home in a nice quiet neiborhood,close to lots of good stuff. Dog friendly too. They have all you need & things you didn't know you would want, need or enjoy. Just pack your bags, sit by the pool to relax and let your cares wash away.

21 Dec 2017
Thanks for the wonderful review!! It was a pleasure working with you, and nothing makes us happier than to have people enjoy and appreciate our home as much as we do!
We hope you come back sometime soon!
Sugarlips...
East Orange, New Jersey
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I rented this home for me and my family, at very short notice, because my father had passed. When I called for the rental Lorrie, was so wonderful and so accommodating. When I explain the circumstances she made sure the rental went through right away.
What a beautiful home! The home was more beautiful than the picture showed. It sleeps eight comfortably, and has a rollaway bed in one of the rooms. The pool is beautiful. They also have bikes you can ride. Even though we did not have time for recreation. All you had to do was buy your own food, everything else you need is in the house. If you have any questions the property management company is readily available, and always happy to help. That is also a book on one of the tables, this book contains emergency numbers, Wi-Fi info, as I said everything you need.
This is a Wonderful House, at a great price. We had a wonderful stay, all was pleased. If we ever had to stay in Port Charlotte again, we would not hesitate to rent this home.
Thanks again Lorrie.

3 Sep 2017
Hi Sonia,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy you enjoyed our home, and even more so I was happy that I could accommodate you and your family!
All the best!
Lorrie
Amy P
“They thought of everything!”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lorrie and the management company thought of everything, right down to bikes for a family to enjoy, along with pool toys (and air pumps to inflate your own). The house is situated in a central location close to the beaches and highway. It is very comfortable and beautiful and easily accommodated our family of 5. I saw another reviewer say the photos don't do it justice, and they were right. We came to Florida to visit family and had plenty of room when they came for get togethers. Our family can't wait to return and stay at Lorrie's place again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the great view! I am so glad you had a great trip and had a great stay at the house!
Take good care and we look forward to you coming back!
moonchild...
Long Island, New York
“Peaceful Bliss”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Thank you for opening up your beautiful home to my family. The posted pictures does not do this house justice. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean it was and how very beautifully decorated it was. I thought to myself, I am home! Everything was so well laid out and was so well organized. I am grateful for the week of serenity. Thank you for your accommodations and making me feel comfortable with everything to my availability. I had a peaceful and beautiful week! I look forward to my second time around here! Thank you!

18 Jul 2017
Thank you so much! We are so happy you had a great week, and a great vacation, and enjoyed your stay in our house!
We look forward to your return!
Cynthia L...
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had a wonderful time! The pictures of the house on the Internet doesn't do it justice. It was decorated absolutely beautifully and exceeded my expectations! Had all the necessities and more.The kids enjoyed the pool everyday. We took a trip deep sea fishing, visited Venice Beach, and Englewood Beach! Would love to vacation here again.

30 Jun 2017
Thank you for the review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the house, and had a great vacation!
We look forward to you coming back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;