US$110
Hampton.com
US$90
US$132
Hotels.com
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Residence Inn
  • Free Breakfast
The Forum(Pompano Beach)
US$97
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$72
Economy Inn(Pompano Beach)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$80
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth towerexecutive suitefront deskvalet parkingresort feebreakfast buffetocean viewfort lauderdalevalet guysvalet servicepool arearestaurant staffcorner rooman umbrellachairs and umbrellashot tubevery staff member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed while in Southern Florida for business. Hotel met the typical Marriott standard. Clean, great guest services, amenities, etc. Had a great view from my balcony in the North building. Great value as well and less than a 10-minute drive to good restaurants and things to do.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and really hope you will be back sooner than later. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So me and my husband planned this quick getaway and honestly we don’t regret anything.
From checking Bobby was really friendly quick and cool. Afterwards we went to our room 412. It was half ocean view and parking view but tbh we didn’t care we still love it because you could see the beach and have a nice view of it.
We enjoy the beach and the pool. Matthew for the bar was so excellent. Got us a good sandwich that wasn’t even on the menu but he made it happen. Pierre was very friendly to help me with some stuff too.
At night we tried to call valet but they didn’t answer, when we went down stairs we saw they were busy so we understood.
The next day we went to the beach for the water activity and HONESTLY THIS COMPLETELY our trip. Mike and Luke. Omg if you guys want to have the best this are the guys. They went above and beyond with everything. Jet ski and trying to go snorkeling. This are they kind of customer service guest want everytime you go away from home and this dude made it happen. At check out Jeff help me too with a quick one. So yes all this people I just mention made my stay espectacular. Thank you guys and keep the good work.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are thrilled to hear that your had a perfect stay with. It means so much when team members get mentioned and I will be sure to pass on your great comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four of us in our late thirties stayed here for 4 nights and had such a wonderful time! Every single worker that we encountered was friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. The resort wasn't too crowded so getting chairs on the beach and at the pool was always easy to do. The outdoor pool water was the perfect temperature - warm enough to just walk right in but not too warm. The pool noodles by the pool were a nice added touch for floating in the pool. We really enjoyed being able to bring our own drinks to the pool and beach while also having the bar nearby to buy drinks when we wanted, although we felt $12 for a frozen drink was a bit much and wasn't part of the happy hour special. The happy hour special did include some great appetizers though, especially the tortilla chips/guacamole and the chips with vinegar dip. We had an oceanfront king room that had a big corner balcony so all four of us could be out there at the same time. Being on the third floor was perfect to walk up and down the stairs to save some elevator time. We were traveling without kids but the kid's camp counselors seemed to run a great program. We would definitely recommend this resort!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for spending your girls trip with us. It's always so nice to hear that our team went above and beyond to ensure you had a great time with us. We really appreciate you recommending us and hope you return for your next girls getaway.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I checked into this hotel after a booking a "pre-paid rate" for an ocean view. There was a very small ocean view but the main view was of a parking lot. That was the first negative. After hassling with the front desk, I was able to change rooms. Both rooms were very hot and humid because of problems with the air conditioner. Our second room had issues with the drain in the bathroom, and also dirty towels. One of the nights, our room wasn't cleaned.
The prices in this hotel are OUTRAGEOUS for the service that you get. I was only asked ONCE out of 3 days if I would like a drink or something to eat on the beach. Then I was overcharged for gratuity. The breakfast buffet was awful. It consisted of dried up fruit, overcooked bacon, and runny eggs.
I honestly felt like I was in jail, because I booked a "pre-paid" rate and couldn't leave. If I didn't do this, I would have left as soon as I got there!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noelle S
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

I truly apologize that your experience at our hotel was not a good experience. We are known for our service and friendly team so I will definitely check into why you did not experience this first hand. We always appreciate guest comments as it always helps us to improve. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice & clean. Every staff member we encountered was very welcoming and their service was superb.

Bobby Harris at the Front Desk was outstanding! If I owned a Hotel, I would want Bobby to take care of my guests. He was awesome.

Sue K. at the Restaurant was amazing! Very detailed-oriented and caring.

Will definitely return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. It really makes our entire team's day when someone takes the time to write not only about the hotel but the team as well. Bobby and all of our staff members are truly wonderful. We are looking forward to your return.